Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

andrew cameron appreciation thread

Go down 
+8
Vango
millenialreign
Mason
xBATTLESHIPx
neilgayass
bricks
Marty
yourwhiteidol
12 posters
AuthorMessage
yourwhiteidol

andrew cameron appreciation thread Empty
PostSubject: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 am

best guy. afro
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:46 am

Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:49 am

yourwhiteidol wrote:
best guy. afro
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 am

that video made 6am work less brutal
Back to top Go down
neilgayass

neilgayass

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 am

this thread is backed hard
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:47 pm

andy kaufman
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:53 pm

flower
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm

hahaha oh yoouuu guuuys
neil's its iced coffee season
Back to top Go down
Vango

Vango

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 pm

I back this x 123456789

Good dude.
Back to top Go down
http://soundsofstatic.blogspot.com/
nasirjones

nasirjones

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:41 pm

a scholar and a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
neilgayass

neilgayass

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:56 am

I dont know which one this is directed to so I will say both
sunday before tui want to spend the afternoon doing those iced coffees?
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 am

directed to both.. i probably want to spend the afternoon doing iced coffee
Back to top Go down
neilgayass

neilgayass

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:40 pm

I will spend my government money on these five dollar coffees I will be shakey as fuck by the time tui comes around
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:25 am

neilgayass wrote:
I will spend my government money on these five dollar coffees I will be shakey as fuck by the time tui comes around
Its not government cheese dude. You payed into it specifically!
Back to top Go down
todivinity

todivinity

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:33 pm

love a union man
Back to top Go down
fuck this

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:04 am

Taken of of skinnys private blog:

"I Am Not Pro-Choice
I Am Pro-Abortion.

Pro-Choice intimates something very dangerous; CHOICE.

The choice for inferior, uneducated, useless 'parents-to-be' to breed without limit, without care and without responsibility. Their unloved and unkempt spawn pollutes every value that we hold dear and irrevocably damages the foundations of a healthy and powerful species. The Right to Breed should be mandated and regulated by a Social-Darwinist Police State; wise in Dogma and brutal in Follow-through. 'Breeding-Licenses' will be granted on a case by case basis and will require a strict and unwavering psychological, economical and physiological exam. Justice and Health will prevail. Criminals who flaunt this Law will be treated without mercy or humanity and will face the full brunt of a maniacal and torturous 'Abortion-Bot'; a very scary 'baby-shredding' 10-foot tall cyborg who answers to the name 'Stu'. Don't call him Stuart. "
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 am

hahaha what the fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: andrew cameron appreciation thread   andrew cameron appreciation thread Empty

Back to top Go down

andrew cameron appreciation thread
Page 1 of 1