Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
a

Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) Empty
PostSubject: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Just finished printing off the first run of 25 of issue #1 today. 10 pages: interviews with Trapped Under Ice, Damages, Voices, and XTrueX Records as well as a couple other things.

Lethbridge:
You can pick one up directly from me for free. I'm the skinny dude with the shitty pomp.

Calgary:
I'll be giving a couple copies to the dudes in Runaways when they play here on the 27th so if you know them you can probably pick one up from them, or you can pm me.

Edmonton:
PM me for now.

I'll probably be printing another run in a couple months for sending out to distros, after I've worked a bit so if I can't get you one now I can probably print you one off then as well..

Also, if you'd like to submit something (I'd really like some stuff on life in Alberta and hardcore/punk in AB from varying perspectives) email me at exitwoundsfanzine@gmail.com

If you posted about having interviews to submit in the other thread, I will probably be in contact with you in a month or two for issue two since I'd like it to be a bit bigger.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:59 pm

I want one but i don't know if i can make it to the show tonight.
Back to top Go down
a

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Marty wrote:
I want one but i don't know if i can make it to the show tonight.

I ran out but need to print off more for people I promised them too so I can mail you one in the next week or two if you want.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:03 pm

sure that would rule..
Back to top Go down
a

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:11 pm

K. I should hopefully have time to print them next week. Just PM me your mailing address anytime between now and next Friday I guess.
Back to top Go down
xTRUEx

xTRUEx

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:34 pm

I don't suppose you'll be coming to the Ruiner show with a few of these in tow, will you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtruexrecords.com
a

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:43 pm

xTRUEx wrote:
I don't suppose you'll be coming to the Ruiner show with a few of these in tow, will you?

I really wish I was but I didn't even think about booking it off when I started my job so now I'm working. I will for sure send some up to you though.
Back to top Go down
xTRUEx

xTRUEx

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Exit Wounds wrote:
xTRUEx wrote:

I really wish I was but I didn't even think about booking it off when I started my job so now I'm working. I will for sure send some up to you though.
Rad.
Thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtruexrecords.com
a

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Mailed these today!
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:55 pm

good job man, really! i'm impressed. keep it up
Back to top Go down
a

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:09 am

LiamW. wrote:
good job man, really! i'm impressed. keep it up

Thanks a lot dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)   Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exit Wounds fanzine #1 Now Available (Interviews with TUI, DAMAGES, VOICES, XTRUEX)
Page 1 of 1