Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone want to start a fight club with me?

Go down 
+3
xBATTLESHIPx
Marty
bricks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

Anyone want to start a fight club with me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 am

I've been dreaming about it for a while, and want to make it happen. I know yourwhiteidol is down. We'll use UFC sparring gloves, or like 16oz boxing gloves, which will mash you but not destroy you, and we'll wear mouth guards so we don't lose any teeth. We'll hit parking lots, unless someone has a basement we can fight in.
There will be a few ground rules like no groin shots, no throat shots, no elbows/knees/kicks to the head, and no beefing.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Jeff and I are down... we can use our garage.. seriously.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:06 pm

AWESOME

Some more things i forgot: no eye-gouging/mouth stuffing/nosepicking. No hair pulling. No headbutting. No spinal cord attacks.

I'm thinking like three 1.5-minute rounds to start off (until we get good), sounds short but you can get lots of fighting done in 4.5 minutes. and if anyone wants to tap or call it quits then thats fine.

There are no winners or losers.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Is there ground game? cause if not it sounds pretty much like boxing, being that theres no elbows, knees and kicks..
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:06 pm

I said no elbows knees and kicks to the HEAD. anywhere else is fine. groud is in.
I'd also be down for strictly boxing if we cant find people down to get kneed in the chest and shit.
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 pm

someone teach me how to fight Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:03 pm

xBATTLESHIPx wrote:

you'd learn really fast at figh club!
I take muay thai/ kickboxing, I'm not an expert or anything but I could show you basics of striking and blocking. Or you could join my gym so I have a gym buddy... o i hate getting picked last when we choose partners.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:19 pm

xBATTLESHIPx wrote:

i just flail my limbs wildly while barking like a dog and making screeching noises. it seems to work.

anyway, this would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:50 pm

dannyabboud wrote:
xBATTLESHIPx wrote:

I take muay thai/ kickboxing, I'm not an expert or anything but I could show you basics of striking and blocking. Or you could join my gym so I have a gym buddy... o i hate getting picked last when we choose partners.
i know only like a little bit about some techniques with striking and blocking, and some floor submission stuff, but that would rule
i've never been in a fight other than pretty much drunk wrestling or w/e so i've had no real experience
and yeah i definitely need to join a gym though. i'm so scrawny and unhealthy.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:54 pm

xBATTLESHIPx wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:
xBATTLESHIPx wrote:

i know only like a little bit about some techniques with striking and blocking, and some floor submission stuff, but that would rule
i've never been in a fight other than pretty much drunk wrestling or w/e so i've had no real experience
and yeah i definitely need to join a gym though. i'm so scrawny and unhealthy.

You look healthy in your pic.... well at least well fed.
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:59 pm

my poop always looks like that, it stings to fart and it makes my asshole numb when i pass
Back to top Go down
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 pm

I back this idea, seriously.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Riddle wrote:
I back this idea, seriously.

winnipeg*~
Back to top Go down
DONNYBROOK

DONNYBROOK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:01 pm

kicks to the head are needed
Back to top Go down
yourwhiteidol

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:39 am

when are we doing this? my nose is busted and i fight on the 15th. sparred a ufc fighter today, sparring 2 national team guys tomorrow. weeoeooeoeoeo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to start a fight club with me?   Anyone want to start a fight club with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to start a fight club with me?
Page 1 of 1