Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic

Go down 
+2
RATKING666
spiritmob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic Empty
PostSubject: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Bring 8 dollars

Unlearn (From Vancouver featuring not a single member born in the lower mainland)
Ripper/Cutter (Edmonton Scandi d-beat/ death metal stuff. First Calgary show)
http://www.myspace.com/rippercutter
Corrodead (Hiking Metal Punks. Tape coming out on XTrueX?)
http://www.myspace.com/corrodeadmetalpunk
Epi-demic (Calgary Crossover)
http://www.myspace.com/theplaguebegins

228 7a street NE in Bridgeland
All of these bands sound like Motorhead or something like that so if you don't like that don't come
No Drunk dads. Respect the house.

Garbage Of The World crew enforced. Handled by The Spirit Of Truth Hardcore Ministry.

Last edited by spiritmob on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:02 am

whoever doesn't come and see unlearn next friday is missing the FUCK out. oh my god that was the possibly the best set to grace the safehouse basement, i'm actually blown away. fans of discharge/anti-cimex/anything japanese or scandinavian or hardcore punk in general pose or die
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:49 am

show was too good. unlearn kicked ass. if you dont come see em next week with point break, wake, and syt, you're a fuckin turkeyneck
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:20 pm

yeah straight up, i don't know how anyone won't enjoy them, its not even a matter of taste... its a matter of rage
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:53 am

if you like anything that isnt boring you should see them
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:00 am

SMASH TO FUCK THE FUCKIN SYSTEM

fans of melodic weinercore might not be able to withstand the raw fallout noise devastation
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:11 am

how much is the show on friday?
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:12 am

five bucks
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:13 am

rad. i'll be there
Back to top Go down
PISSCHARGE

PISSCHARGE

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Umm hello, Im sorry to be this guy buy i need to correct a few things in this thread.

there is actually one member of unlearn born in the lower main land. Matt, the bassist. he was born in vancouver children's hospital.

Also the lyrics to that discharge song "always restrictions" in the pause where everybody yells shit, the lyrics are actually "its a messed up fucked up fuckin' system". Also I believe that they covered that song at one of the shows that week

I know the show was almost a year ago but i needed to set the record straight.

BYE
-matt
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:57 pm

why does it matter...
Back to top Go down
PISSCHARGE

PISSCHARGE

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:44 pm

why does it matter that it matters
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:10 pm

PISSCHARGE wrote:
why does it matter that it matters

punk as fuck ^
Back to top Go down
PISSCHARGE

PISSCHARGE

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:59 pm

but in all seriousness this was one of the funnest shows of all time. so much fun in-fact that proper grammar cant do it justice.
Back to top Go down
PISSCHARGE

PISSCHARGE

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:00 am

but in all seriousness this was one of the funnest shows of all time. so much fun in-fact that proper grammar cant do it justice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic   TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic Empty

Back to top Go down

TONIGHT Unlearn, Ripper/Cutter, Corrodead, Epi-demic
Page 1 of 1