Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

recent vinyl scores

Go down 
+24
PISSCHARGE
mattelbows
eatshit.
NAZCA
xBATTLESHIPx
GIAA
a
Vango
Prepare
nasirjones
Deadbeat
Lamb of Todd
dereckb
gainingXground
the initiation
Riddle
LiamW.
xTRUEx
storm of damnation
Gord O)))
Totenkopf
RATKING666
spiritmob
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

recent vinyl scores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:40 am

Just picked up some good ones today.

Allegiance - Desperation (TEST PRESS - Alternate cover #11/20)
Allegiance - Desperation (Black/gold swirl pre-order /200)
Allegiance - Desperation (Metallic gold /600)
Allegiance - Desperation (Orange Sound and Fury press /100)
Allegiance - Desperation (White/Metallic summer tour press /200)
Horizons - Hostile Territory (white)
Horizons - Hostile Territory (Clear/white transition press)
Horizons - Hostile Territory (Clear red)
Horizons - Hostile Territory (clear green)
Horizons - Hostile Territory (Clear blue)
Coastal Flooding - Volume One (White Posi #'s press #111/200)
Coastal Flooding - Volume One (Black /500)
Coastal Flooding - Volume One (Green /200)
Coastal Flooding - Volume One (Blue /300)

Today was a good day.

Last edited by gainingXground on Thu May 20, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Joel wrote:
Riddle wrote:
Joel wrote:
Riddle wrote:
Picked up biohazard - Urban discipline 1st pressing at some awful shop here called hot wax,
AMAZING find.
That's been sitting in the store for over a year. Hot Wax is where I picked up my Star Wars used vinyl. Usually has nothing.

Why didn't you but it?
It's a great record, and for only 12 bucks?
I'm into that.
Because Biohazard sucks imo.

That makes me sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xTRUEx

xTRUEx

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:31 am

recent vinyl scores - Page 2 Picture042
recent vinyl scores - Page 2 Picture043
recent vinyl scores - Page 2 Picture047

Damage - s/t test press #2/28 w/alternate screened acetate cover

I've been wanting a copy of this record forEVER, as it had just recently gone out of print when I first started ordering from Deathwish for the distro. Now, coincidentally, I managed to pick up a test.
Go me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtruexrecords.com
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:11 pm

recent vinyl scores - Page 2 440c9c36

recent vinyl scores - Page 2 1eeb40d3

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:55 pm

im in the states right now and going to a mall with a hot topic later. will be purchasing this that are cheap and good or cheap an horrible. ive heard you can find some decent recrds there once in a while
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
Lamb of Todd

Lamb of Todd

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Sloth is way too overpriced. Melodia is my favorite, plus it is attached to a Phoenix comics so it makes every trip more worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Lamb of Todd wrote:
Sloth is way too overpriced. Melodia is my favorite, plus it is attached to a Phoenix comics so it makes every trip more worthwhile.
But now even Melodiya is getting pricier...
Comics definitely make it worth the trip though for sure.
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:07 pm

i just had the best sloth haul under $50 in a while... they've been getting some cool shit lately.

school jerks - decline ep
rot shit - st ep
the timebombs - st ep
cowabunga records comp 7" w/ migraine, dry rot, waco fuck, crucial cause, black triangles, imposters
no bullshit comp 7" w/ citizens patrol, anti you, logic problem, born bad, civic progress, violent arrest, insomnio

jay picked up the crisis lp, new slices, some other shit
Back to top Go down
storm of damnation

storm of damnation

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:33 pm

other than slices and knife fight i snagged:
destino final lp
coptic times 7"
iron age 7"
society nurse 7"
and the new burning love single.
today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:37 pm

yeah i wanted that society nurse ep, its good shit
Back to top Go down
xTRUEx

xTRUEx

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:51 pm

I dig both Sloth and Melodiya for different reasons.

There's also a little place in Marda Loop that I can't even recall what the name is... but I found one of the limited versions of the Good Clean Fun - On The Streets... for $6.
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:30 am

Storm of Damnation wrote:
destino final lp
coptic times 7"
iron age 7"
society nurse 7"
today was a good day.

you scared me i thought the new knife 7" was out already. i didn't realize there was a burning love single out i need that. that society nurse 7" is one of the best records i've gotten in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Deadbeat

Deadbeat

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:10 am

xTRUEx wrote:
There's also a little place in Marda Loop that I can't even recall what the name is... but I found one of the limited versions of the Good Clean Fun - On The Streets... for $6.

I think it's called Inner Sleeve. That place used to suck all the balls but they've really expanded their selection in the last year or two and actually get some decent new and old records in stock for non-buttrape prices.
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:42 am

Deadbeat wrote:
xTRUEx wrote:

I think it's called Inner Sleeve. That place used to suck all the balls but they've really expanded their selection in the last year or two and actually get some decent new and old records in stock for non-buttrape prices.
I went there a couple of months ago, and liked it. Most of the stuff is pretty lame, but if you're patient you will come across some awesomeness for cheap.
Back to top Go down
xTRUEx

xTRUEx

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:29 am

Deadbeat wrote:
xTRUEx wrote:

Word.
That's the one.

It's nice, 'cuz it's only three blocks away from where my mom lives so I have a decent chance of being able to sneak in and take a peek around when I'm visiting her.
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:34 pm

i've been there a couple times as well, the only thing i've bought is the 2001: ASO soundtrack LP
Back to top Go down
storm of damnation

storm of damnation

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:13 am

sloth is tight cuz you can count on consistently find shit worth getting. melodiya and innersleeve you really have to dig through shit, but when you do you can find some gems.

oh and i got a reissue of humanity is the devil today
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:38 am

xTRUEx wrote:
Deadbeat wrote:
xTRUEx wrote:

Word.
That's the one.

It's nice, 'cuz it's only three blocks away from where my mom lives so I have a decent chance of being able to sneak in and take a peek around when I'm visiting her.
where is it in marda loop? i ride through there on my bike a fair amount. wouldnt mind taking a look.
Back to top Go down
nasirjones

nasirjones

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:15 pm

dereckb wrote:
xTRUEx wrote:
Deadbeat wrote:
xTRUEx wrote:

Word.
That's the one.

where is it in marda loop? i ride through there on my bike a fair amount. wouldnt mind taking a look.

it might be gone, but it's in the same parking complex as casablanca video, golds gym and jugo juice. it's also right beside an art store.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:01 pm

nasirjones wrote:
dereckb wrote:
xTRUEx wrote:
Deadbeat wrote:
xTRUEx wrote:

Word.
That's the one.

it might be gone, but it's in the same parking complex as casablanca video, golds gym and jugo juice. it's also right beside an art store.
ok awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Deadbeat

Deadbeat

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Found the CC/Hellnation split at Sloth yesterday. SO AWESOME! Thought I'd have to hunt that down on the intertubes but they actually had it, for a decent price too.
Back to top Go down
Prepare

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:51 am

Picked up both Capsule 12", The Locust Peel Sessions, and Narrows - New Distances.
All of these are awesome and The Locust sounds so fucking good.
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:01 am

Deadbeat wrote:
Found the CC/Hellnation split at Sloth yesterday. SO AWESOME! Thought I'd have to hunt that down on the intertubes but they actually had it, for a decent price too.
You should give that to me
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Storm of Damnation wrote:
destino final lp
coptic times 7"
iron age 7"
society nurse 7"
today was a good day.
which iron age 7"? way is narrow?
Back to top Go down
Vango

Vango

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:42 pm

7":

v/a - Look Out Below - A Northwest Hardcore Compilation 7" - Perfect Victim Records (black /500)
Revenge - Awkward... - Run For Cover Records (Bummer Tour, gold #74/100)

Tapes:

Night Prowler - Crime Waves
Back to top Go down
http://soundsofstatic.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recent vinyl scores   recent vinyl scores - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

recent vinyl scores
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next