Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 
 

 NO PROBLEM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RATKING666



Posts: 613
Join date: 2010-02-07
Location: my world my way

PostSubject: NO PROBLEM   Sun May 16, 2010 6:46 pm

new edmonton-based band with members of the wednesday night heroes and some other bands... old school LA-style hardcore, sort of. pretty bumping, they need to play a calgary show asap that ISN'T at the palomino...

http://www.myspace.com/noproblempunx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTRUEx



Posts: 191
Join date: 2010-01-18
Age: 35
Location: Edmonton, AB

PostSubject: Re: NO PROBLEM   Sun May 16, 2010 10:16 pm

RATKING666 wrote:
new edmonton-based band with members of the wednesday night heroes and some other bands... old school LA-style hardcore, sort of. pretty bumping, they need to play a calgary show asap that ISN'T at the palomino...

http://www.myspace.com/noproblempunx
Steve from High Jinks is in it too.
They friggin' rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xtruexrecords.com
gainingXground
Admin


Posts: 386
Join date: 2010-01-15
Location: Airdrie

PostSubject: Re: NO PROBLEM   Mon May 17, 2010 1:56 pm

This is pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
RATKING666



Posts: 613
Join date: 2010-02-07
Location: my world my way

PostSubject: Re: NO PROBLEM   Tue May 18, 2010 12:55 am

xTRUEx wrote:
RATKING666 wrote:
new edmonton-based band with members of the wednesday night heroes and some other bands... old school LA-style hardcore, sort of. pretty bumping, they need to play a calgary show asap that ISN'T at the palomino...

http://www.myspace.com/noproblempunx
Steve from High Jinks is in it too.
They friggin' rule.
laughton?

debts gives me serious feel the darkness vibes, its awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the initiation



Posts: 759
Join date: 2010-02-01
Location: kingdom of garbage

PostSubject: Re: NO PROBLEM   Wed May 19, 2010 3:42 pm

they were supposed to play with unfun in december and then tehy cancelled on us. they still want to coem play an aa show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xTRUEx



Posts: 191
Join date: 2010-01-18
Age: 35
Location: Edmonton, AB

PostSubject: Re: NO PROBLEM   Thu May 20, 2010 6:43 pm

RATKING666 wrote:
xTRUEx wrote:
RATKING666 wrote:
new edmonton-based band with members of the wednesday night heroes and some other bands... old school LA-style hardcore, sort of. pretty bumping, they need to play a calgary show asap that ISN'T at the palomino...

http://www.myspace.com/noproblempunx
Steve from High Jinks is in it too.
They friggin' rule.
laughton?

debts gives me serious feel the darkness vibes, its awesome.
Lewis.
Not Laughton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xtruexrecords.com
the initiation



Posts: 759
Join date: 2010-02-01
Location: kingdom of garbage

PostSubject: Re: NO PROBLEM   Fri May 21, 2010 3:22 pm

laughton is in van, nw in tempest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATKING666



Posts: 613
Join date: 2010-02-07
Location: my world my way

PostSubject: Re: NO PROBLEM   Fri May 21, 2010 10:05 pm

figured. half of vancouver are alberta ex-pats... fuck em!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thabossman



Posts: 123
Join date: 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: NO PROBLEM   Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Shit, this is awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATKING666



Posts: 613
Join date: 2010-02-07
Location: my world my way

PostSubject: Re: NO PROBLEM   Sat May 22, 2010 5:57 pm

they were KILLER last night at the palomino... bars always have really awkward shitty vibes and this wasn't really an exception but the band still went off and looked like they had an awesome time. every other song graeme would drop his guitar and grab the mic, totally in his element. adolescents and the saints covers.

watch out for teenage rampage too, new locals playing no way records kinda stuff. rippin...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

NO PROBLEM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Another little problem
» HTML Problem
» payday advance ohio news - Online Loans are fast and easy Bad credit No problem
» loans for people with bad credit disability - Poor credit is not a problem
» jewelry loan shop in la ca - If you have no credit slow credit or bad credit-No Problem

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alberta Hardcore ::  :: -