Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisW

ChrisW

PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...    PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 am

The most important act of the weekend was obviously Hot Water Music. Here are a few but there are a shit ton more here: www.flickr.com/photos/chriswedman

Hot Water Music
PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  4763490916_7e394b4dab

Fucked Up
PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  4761753263_fe7ff60885

Chuck Ragan
PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  4761624838_59b2c3b491

Carpenter
PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  4761675151_54a2a6d296

Like I said if you like what you see go check out the rest of the photos here: www.flickr.com/photos/chriswedman
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...    PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:44 am

these are awesome. i wish there were more from the fucked up legion show. i can understnd not wanting to watch the show through a camera lens though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
ChrisW

ChrisW

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...    PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:18 am

I have a shit ton more photos from all these shows, these were my absolute favorites. I don't edit and post everything I shoot, but trust me there is a lot more from that legion show...
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...    PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

so post them
Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...    PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 pm

It'd be cool if you took photos at more shows. Like the ones on the 11th, 17th and 19th and any other local shows I'm forgetting. You take good live photos.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
ChrisW

ChrisW

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...    PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 am

I pretty much take photos at every show I go to unless I hate the venue...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...    PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...  Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOS: Sled Island; Hot Water Music, Fucked Up, Carpenter and more...
Page 1 of 1