Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)

Go down 
+9
xBATTLESHIPx
Marty
Sonki
spiritmob
the initiation
Vango
gainingXground
thabossman
millenialreign
13 posters
AuthorMessage
millenialreign

millenialreign

Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) Empty
PostSubject: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 pm

It's quite apperant how much you all love slurpees and energy drinks, and that's fine. But throw it in the fucking garbage can when you're done! Seriously your leaving these venues looking like a landfill at the end of the night. Last night at the donnybrook show I don't think a single cup or can made it's way into a garbage can until I cleaned up last night, and the parkinglot was a disaster. We like to put shows on for you, but we aren't your parents, so clean up your garbage instead of throwing it on the ground.
I speak on behalf of myself, and probably every other promoter who has to deal with the mess
Back to top Go down
thabossman

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 am

You missed the memo, grandpa

Cleaning up after yourself is not punk
Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:43 am

I always throw my stuff in the garbage. I don't understand why some people think it's such a chore to walk across a medium sized community hall to throw their trash in the garbage can.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:26 am

thabossman wrote:
You missed the memo, grandpa

Cleaning up after yourself is not punk
Grandpa? I mean I have some grays but I didn't think it was that bad
Back to top Go down
Vango

Vango

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Agreed!
Ask yourself this...

WOULD YOU TAINT MOTHER NATURE ON THE OUTSIDE?

It's just same inside.

Go on.

Ask yourself.

MAKE THE CHOICE, AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT.

But seriously, throw your garbage in the trash.
It really isn't that fucking hard.
Back to top Go down
http://soundsofstatic.blogspot.com/
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm

this is a world of garbage
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:42 am

i support throwing garbage anywhere and everywhere
Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:18 pm

spiritmob wrote:
i support throwing garbage anywhere and everywhere
Me too.

But I also respect the person putting on the show and spending time and money to get it going. Helping out is always good. How many people were at the Donny show? Kinda wish I scoped it.

But back to throwing shit anywhere. I live downtown - its a shitshow. I don't feel bad about throwing shit around this concrete jungle.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Down town you should leave your cans/bottles out in the open for homeless to find so they don't have to dig for them.
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:43 pm

yeah litter in inner urban areas really doesn't concern me in the slightest.

although inside at shows and parties it is a bummer.
Back to top Go down
storm of damnation

storm of damnation

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 pm

garbage liberation front
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:49 pm

everyone should consider throwing more garbage in their lives
Back to top Go down
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm

really?
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am

everyday when i walk down the street. i throw my garbage wherever i please.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:34 pm

millenialreign wrote:

I speak on behalf of myself, and probably every other promoter who has to deal with the mess

I'm thinking of a promoter whom would prefer that the garbage be picked up off the ground, and littered in the fuckin pit for some slam trash compacting. Our lives are landfills, fill the land.
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:15 pm

slam trash compacting... YES
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:55 pm

everyone needs more garbage in their lives, it's just a fact. this is a world of garbage, deal wit it.
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:21 am

i just spent a whole day cleaning my basement

long story short probably three pounds of dust, cat hair and cat litter under every piece of furniture and between every box

i'd say this is a world of micro debris and toxic spores
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 am

haha it IS a world of micro garbage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)   Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world) Empty

Back to top Go down

Garbage at shows (not in reference to garbage of the world)
Page 1 of 1