Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ebay.... a love and hate relationship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the initiation

the initiation

ebay.... a love and hate relationship Empty
PostSubject: ebay.... a love and hate relationship   ebay.... a love and hate relationship EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:14 pm

i hate ebay. i've spent way too much money through this site over the last five or six years. probably spent way too much for my mental records five years ago.

anyways, post cool stuff you've found on ebay (hardcore related or just cool shit, whatever) and good sellers / cool auctions.

http://shop.ebay.ca/xxxevilxxx666/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A3322&rt=nc&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1
this dude from japan has been selling a TON of stuff for the last couple months. i think he just has new auctions posted every time the old ones end. sells a lot of og ny and boston hc, a lot of modern stuff as well. lots of get low. has sold a lot of cool japanese hardcore and crust over the last couple months that i've seen. everything from hardcore to grind to metal. a lot of oi as well.

hell, he even has og bruce springsteen shirts.

i recently purchased a mind eraser world unfolds / brought back to life bootleg 7", the two songs from the generations comp. some dude in europe pressed 300 and send 100 to the band in a package with no return address. also bought american flags to put on my shoe laces.
Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: ebay.... a love and hate relationship   ebay.... a love and hate relationship EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:57 pm

eBay upsets me, I lose every time.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
ChrisW

ChrisW

PostSubject: Re: ebay.... a love and hate relationship   ebay.... a love and hate relationship EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:09 am

I have no idea how to use ebay. Any merch/albums I buy come strictly from the shows I go to. Everything else I just download :s
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: ebay.... a love and hate relationship   ebay.... a love and hate relationship EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:58 am

eBay remains the reason why I never pay off me credit card. I'm irresponsible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ebay.... a love and hate relationship   ebay.... a love and hate relationship Empty

Back to top Go down

ebay.... a love and hate relationship
Page 1 of 1