Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisW

ChrisW

"Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary Empty
PostSubject: "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary   "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary   "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 pm

every show i've been to in toronto has been weird as fuck. mostly fun, but weird and occasionally awkward and stiff. abundance of great bands though, this is cool. hahaha the calgary show damien mentions (pertaining to the chunk of glass stuck in his forehead) was one of the most violent sets i've ever seen. it was at verns a few summers ago... my buddies nose was smashed, broken glass and people's blood just everywhere, neil almost fought a 30-year-old couple, chairs were smashed, bottles and glasses thrown, then some wasted guy wanders up to damien halfway through a song, puts his arm around him and hands him a full pint, which he immediately smashed on his own face. more blood, so much blood. what happened to that band...
Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary   "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:11 am

Will definitely watch this asap.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary   "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:44 pm

RATKING666 wrote:
every show i've been to in toronto has been weird as fuck. mostly fun, but weird and occasionally awkward and stiff. abundance of great bands though, this is cool. hahaha the calgary show damien mentions (pertaining to the chunk of glass stuck in his forehead) was one of the most violent sets i've ever seen. it was at verns a few summers ago... my buddies nose was smashed, broken glass and people's blood just everywhere, neil almost fought a 30-year-old couple, chairs were smashed, bottles and glasses thrown, then some wasted guy wanders up to damien halfway through a song, puts his arm around him and hands him a full pint, which he immediately smashed on his own face. more blood, so much blood. what happened to that band...
that was the best show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary   "Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary Empty

Back to top Go down

"Generation: Hardcore Punk In Toronto" documentary
Page 1 of 1