Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?

Go down 
+4
bricks
LiamW.
gainingXground
Vango
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vango

Vango

Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? Empty
PostSubject: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:26 am

Influences: Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Pelican, Explosions In The Sky, and various others that I don't even know of yet.

Who would be into it?
Real talk.
Back to top Go down
http://soundsofstatic.blogspot.com/
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Would be very into it
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 am

into it. very into it.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Do you have enough effects pedals for this?
Back to top Go down
Vango

Vango

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:59 pm

dannyabboud wrote:
Do you have enough effects pedals for this?

Negative.
Clarke and I jammed the other night, and we didn't need anything.
I mean, I would love to.

This isn't going to be anything bonkers like Do Make Say Think and shit. Maybe when I can afford gear, or if I can borrow a friends delay pedal/distortion pedal. Just maybe...

Anyways....

Clarke and I would be playing guitars.
We need a drummer, and bassist.

I think it would be fucking rad if we could find someone with violin as well, but I don't have any high hopes for it.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:47 pm

make it happen. play with you are ok in the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 pm

i'll play bass.
Back to top Go down
clarke

clarke

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:10 am

dereckb wrote:

I actually jammed you guys on the train yesterday
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 am

clarke wrote:
dereckb wrote:

I actually jammed you guys on the train yesterday
oh sick!
Back to top Go down
Vango

Vango

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:23 am

I'd also be super stoked if we got someone for piano and violin.
I was informed Rob can play violin.

I shall ask him if he would be interested.
Back to top Go down
GIAA

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:05 am

Its awesome to see some Post Rock projects starting up!
Back to top Go down
WillBjorndahl

WillBjorndahl

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:41 am

you are ok should play with tel fyr whenever.
we are pretty much ready for shows again so lets make it happen.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 am

WillBjorndahl wrote:
when everyones back from school we're down.
Back to top Go down
WillBjorndahl

WillBjorndahl

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:54 am

dereckb wrote:
WillBjorndahl wrote:
when everyones back from school we're down.

who is in this band again? and can you link me to some tunes i need to chill asap
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:34 am

myself, my friends richard, scott, matt, and steven. steven was away when we recorded, but he playes 3rd guitar/syth/piano/anything else we need him too. the rest of the dudes arent involved in the local scene though so i dont think anyone else here would know them. they are friends of mine from high school.

songs are on purevolume cause theyre too big for myspace.
http://www.purevolume.com/YouAreOK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?   Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available? Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarke and I are starting a serious post rock project. Is anyone available?
Page 1 of 1