Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew

PostSubject: Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Hey everyone,
Carl and I from Damages and Alex from Out Of Sight have a new band called Mouse Ear. You can check it out here:

http://mouseear.bandcamp.com

http://www.myspace.com/mouseear

We're hoping to come out to Alberta maybe in late August.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 am

i cant get the songs to play for me. hopefully oos comes as well. its in the works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:31 am

On the bandcamp? Hmm, they're playing for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 am

wait nevermind i got the myspace to work. bandcamp is not liking my computer right now. who is responsible for these vocals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 am

That's Carl doing vocals and playing guitar. I play bass and Alex from OOS drums. 3 piece band.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am

I thought Damages were going to be the closest I ever got to seeing Shotmaker. I seem to have been proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warwounds.blogspot.com/
storm of damnation

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)   Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Joel wrote:
I thought Damages were going to be the closest I ever got to seeing Shotmaker. I seem to have been proven wrong.
true say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)   

Back to top Go down

Mouse Ear (new Vancouver band with dudes from Damages and OOS)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1