Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.

Go down 
+3
thabossman
gainingXground
Vango
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vango

Vango

Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. Empty
PostSubject: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:16 am

Check out friends of mine. Coming out of North Vancouver (and a tad bit of New West)

http://www.myspace.com/tonguetiednvan
Back to top Go down
http://soundsofstatic.blogspot.com/
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:38 pm

this is really good, it definitely is pretty similar to sinking ships
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
thabossman

PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Other than Sinking Ships, I'm also sensing some Miles Away vibes

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
WayneHoobler

WayneHoobler

PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 pm

I admire the Reserve 34 reference. "Capsized" is very reminiscent of Sinking Ships. They should make their way out here as soon as possible. I'm definitely interested in seeing how this progresses.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:48 am

someone cover 9 days by reserve 34, i will kiss you.
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:03 am

this is not too bad

common room by reserve 34 is my fAAAVv
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 pm

i've never listened to reserve 34
Back to top Go down
Vango

Vango

PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:05 pm

WINDOFPAIN wrote:
i've never listened to reserve 34
That's okay.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 am

just sayin'. no need to get all antsy pantsy about it wango
Back to top Go down
Vango

Vango

PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm not brother bear, I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.   Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans of thashyish sinking ships kind of soundy kind of stuff I still don't know what else to compare to.
Page 1 of 1