Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sixbacon

Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns Empty
PostSubject: Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns   Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Profits of Crime
Deadhead Catastrophe
Youth Pessimist

Verns 18+ 10 bux, show @ 9.
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns   Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm

who are youth pessimist?
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns   Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:08 am

theyre this dude clayton's band. ive known him for a few years. he played bass in no fuckin good i believe? youth pessimist sounds a LOT like early agnostic front.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns   Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 am

actually the stuff on myspace isnt as AF sounding as i remember. its cool though. early 80s east coast vibe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns   Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:34 am

hey i get back like two hours before this show. maybe ill go.
Back to top Go down
Sixbacon

PostSubject: Re: Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns   Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Tomorrow!! Come check it out!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns   Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns Empty

Back to top Go down

Profits of Crime, Deadhead Catastrophe, Youth pessimist April 16th @ Verns
Page 1 of 1