Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands

Go down 
+42
shore_leave
PISSCHARGE
mattelbows
Thisismore
eatshit.
Jeff
S.S.R.
Oneyestrengthens
mitchhardordie
ChrisW
storm of damnation
cast
Prepare
Deadbeat
xTRUEx
thabossman
DONNYBROOK
Riddle
leaning mess
spiritmob
fuck this
neilgayass
butters
Vango
bricks
gainingXground
RATKING666
nasirjones
LiamW.
Lamb of Todd
Totenkopf
LOCUST
xBATTLESHIPx
a
the initiation
Gord O)))
NAZCA
dereckb
Carrion
Marty
yourwhiteidol
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
S.S.R.

bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 am

bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 A-ramones-live

If you dislike the ramones, FUCK YOU!

5 jcm 800s
2 V4s
5 4x12s
3 8x10s

Flawless song-writing.
Back to top Go down
thabossman

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:05 am

All or Nothing

Back to top Go down
eatshit.

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 am

infest, always
strictly slave lately

bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 Tumblr_l61vmtzESr1qzxuoio1_500
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:49 pm

the ocean collective
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:44 pm

the rival mob are basically the realest band going right now... the hardcore for hardcore ep is more or less perfect. a punch in the fuckin head to all the nonbelievers and their gimmicks. learn the real fuckin DEAL!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:42 pm

RATKING666 wrote:
the rival mob are basically the realest band going right now... the hardcore for hardcore ep is more or less perfect. a punch in the fuckin head to all the nonbelievers and their gimmicks. learn the real fuckin DEAL!

quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Howard W. Campbell Jr. wrote:
RATKING666 wrote:

quoted for truth.
qft
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:54 am

dereckb wrote:
Howard W. Campbell Jr. wrote:
RATKING666 wrote:

quoted for truth.
qft

Backed.

ALSO, EXPIRE.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 am

nothin matters but the rival mob

you can't touch this. will be jockin' this shit til i die.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:36 am

WINDOFPAIN wrote:

do you like the previous stuff? i liked a few tracks off Raw Life when it dropped but had a hard time getting into it until a month or two ago. the demo is solid though. harfcore for hardcore is in my top 5 of 2010 for sure. maybe top 3
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 pm

raw life is the age of quarrel of 2009, i think.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:07 pm

dereckb wrote:
WINDOFPAIN wrote:

do you like the previous stuff? i liked a few tracks off Raw Life when it dropped but had a hard time getting into it until a month or two ago. the demo is solid though. harfcore for hardcore is in my top 5 of 2010 for sure. maybe top 3
it all fucking rules.
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:02 am

yep
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm

totally forgot until this week that ill get to see them in like a week and a bit. cant wait. they look good live from videos.

also:
stay gold
the new betrayed ep, suffering is great
Back to top Go down
Thisismore

Thisismore

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Swamp Thing and Withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:34 pm

buy me rival mob stuff
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:07 am

broke.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 pm

bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 Rival-mob-papercut-032509-reid-haithcock-13

dresses like a pimp
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 pm

and after downloading h4h and listening to this, i can say with confidence that they're one of my favorite bands of the last ten years. fuck it. shit's just too real.

The world fucking owes you... Nobody loves you... You got the HIV... I DON'T CARE!
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 pm

YOU CAN STEP OFF BEFORE YA LEARN THE REAL DEAL
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:24 am

excited to listen to hardcore4hardcore. i ain't listening to it until i get my 7" in the mail even though i have that promo tape and have heard most of the songs anyways. pretty sure the production and recording is a bit different anyways.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:49 pm

spiritmob wrote:
excited to listen to hardcore4hardcore. i ain't listening to it until i get my 7" in the mail even though i have that promo tape and have heard most of the songs anyways. pretty sure the production and recording is a bit different anyways.
im pretty sure onl yone of those songs is even on the 7", so get fuk'd buddy
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:49 pm

vaccuum - demo (this is one of the best demos i've heard in so long)
repercussions
bastards
wretched
indigesti
baws
begrime exemious
the mob (ny)
the fix
die kreuzen
cheetah chrome motherfuckers
koro
low threat profile
rudimentry peni first 7" only
Back to top Go down
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:51 am

Wolfs blood
Ruckus
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:07 am

cursed
keep it clear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands   bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

bands that are tearing shit up in your life - post good bands
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next