Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SOUND FOR SHOWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamW.

SOUND FOR SHOWS Empty
PostSubject: SOUND FOR SHOWS   SOUND FOR SHOWS EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:19 pm

if you promote and need someone to do sound for you at shows for relatively cheap, i'm your guy! my name is liam, i have done sound for a number of shows in the past 6 months, and i am currently looking for more experience. now, my resume or gear isn't super elaborate, but i do have prior experience in sound as i took a 3 month sound engineering/recording course at APRA/The Beach Studios, help out at Mount Royal Uni for setting up shows both in the bar and wyckham house.

I own my own mixing board (mackie CFX16 MK2) and only ask for the rental of the rest of the equipment (mics, speakers, cables, etc) to be covered (which usually totals to around $75 to $90, depending if more equipment is needed or not), as well as being paid for the night, I am willing to talk about this if it provides an issue/you are unable to.
the rental i have will always be the same price range, unless a lot more gear is added. I will pick up the equipment, get it to the venue, and set it up/take it down myself. message me on facebook for more details! if you're interested or need somebody last minute, just send me a message to my facebook and i will reply ASAP and provide you with my phone number so we can talk! thank you!

I also have no bias as far as shows go. I listen to a wide selection of music, and don't want anyone to get the idea that i'm only willing to work shows with only a certain kind of music or certain types of bands.

bands i've worked with (no specific order):
Parkway Drive
My Children, My Bride
Keep It Alive
Doom Cannon
Demolisher/Moose Mentality
Grave Maker
Stick To Your Guns
Rancor
Breaking the Fourth Wall
Blueprints
Kingdoms