Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the quiet earth (new calgary artist)

Go down 
+3
RATKING666
spiritmob
thequietearth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thequietearth

thequietearth

the quiet earth (new calgary artist) Empty
PostSubject: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 pm

The Quiet Earth is an experimental lo-fi hip hop fuck project from calgary. unless you're a dedicated evangelist, you're bound to like something. all songs and artwork are composed/arranged by tqe, and can be found
here
and most are available for download
on soundcloud

New songs are posted regularly, and free cds will be at a show near you, eventually.
Thanks everybody
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 pm

two songs cranked out yesterday, probably another today since its so nice out.

REMUS and NERGΔL

fuck snow.
thanks

flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant flower elephant
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Oh man this thread is fucking weird
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:09 pm

dubstep is shitty
ereshkigal
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:05 am

Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

shenron

porunga

somebody has to get that.....
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 pm

cock is an unfinished/unmixed track made from a circle of contempt sample, for any of you out there with good music taste. i dont think itll get finished so..... cat cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:51 am

didn't listen to this for even a second, but i did check out this circle of contempt band. wow. painful.

Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:53 pm

awkward
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:16 am

knife in my heart.
ssenippahfodribeulb
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:28 am

Back to top Go down
Kranity

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 pm

just reading this thread has me baked
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 am

i havent had internet in a while because my girlfriend forgot to pay the bill for three months What a Face
anyways here is something i made today, i've been on a big billie holiday kick lately,
if you know what i mean
:heroin:
strange fruiit
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:56 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

of course you would only post in your own thread
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:10 pm

yeah, i dont like hardcore anymore, just high jinkz and black flag and xibalba if they even count, and just the stuff i listened when i was in high school and it meant something to me. and Defeater, but theyre kind of something else. so why post about something i dont care about? why do you even care? this is just where a few of my friends and acquaintances are, im trying to share some music. like it or leave it you fuckin grump ass
lol! cool goku hair
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:17 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm

this ones not very good, i spent a lot of time watching planet earth while it was raining
tsaef stsab
Back to top Go down
storm of damnation

storm of damnation

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:27 am

someone ban this faggot already. if youre not gonna post anything relevant to hardcore in a hardcore forum plz shove it up yer arse/fuck off back where you came from.
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 am

SOD OFF WITH YA
Back to top Go down
thequietearth

thequietearth

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 pm

wah wah no but ive met so many hot babes on this forum (haha) please dont bant me derp derp
wednesday
Back to top Go down
a

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 pm

There are hot babes to be met on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the quiet earth (new calgary artist)   the quiet earth (new calgary artist) Empty

Back to top Go down

the quiet earth (new calgary artist)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next