Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

we need a drummer (Calgary)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steven

we need a drummer (Calgary) Empty
PostSubject: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 am

Hi folks

we are I Kill You (myspace.com/ikillyou) , a noisey post-hardcore turn from Calgary, and we need a drummer. we are currently playing shows with one of our guitartists on drums as we can't find any real drummers. if you, or anyone you've ever met, might be interested in helping us out, pm me.
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm

i drum but don't have a kit... or useful kit, at least.
Back to top Go down
steven

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 pm

we have our own kit that any interested folks can use
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:19 pm

i sued to drum but live in an aprtment so i don't have anything to play anymore
Back to top Go down
steven

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 pm

as I say, we have a full drum kit that anyone who's interested in joining would be more than welcome to play.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 am

do you have demos on my-gape?
Back to top Go down
steven

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:03 am

unless my-gape is some kind of crazy Canadian slang, yes; we have four tracks on our myspace page ( myspace.com/ikillyou )
Back to top Go down
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 pm

I play drums but I don't have a drumkit right now. If only I had some drums to play I'd be way into this. Too bad I don't.
Back to top Go down
steven

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm beginning to suspect that your all joking but, in case you aren't, I'll say it one more time; we have a kit that people can use so you don't need one yourself.
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:25 pm

i would be down, since you guys had an interesting set. but i would have no way of getting to jams in the city and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:50 pm

steven wrote:
I'm beginning to suspect that your all joking but, in case you aren't, I'll say it one more time; we have a kit that people can use so you don't need one yourself.

I am joking Steven, the other guys probably aren't. If I played drums I'd happily play in I Kill You, I really dug you guys at the show last weekend.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Andrew wrote:
steven wrote:

I am joking Steven, the other guys probably aren't. If I played drums I'd happily play in I Kill You, I really dug you guys at the show last weekend.

i didn't get a chance to see them, and i am serious i'd jsut liek to hear tracks
Back to top Go down
steven

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 am

LiamW, I sent you a PM: get back to me if you're interested.

Does anyone else play drums or know of anyone who might want to join us?
Back to top Go down
steven

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 am

Still looking.
Has anyone here learned to play the drums in the past week? It's really not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need a drummer (Calgary)   we need a drummer (Calgary) Empty

Back to top Go down

we need a drummer (Calgary)
Page 1 of 1