Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drummer needed for band

Go down 
+3
Riddle
Deadbeat
Lamb of Todd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamb of Todd

Lamb of Todd

Drummer needed for band Empty
PostSubject: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a drummer for a new project me and some friends have started. We have a full line up and some songs pretty much written we just need a drummer to finish it up. It is a Hardcore band along the lines of Cursed, Trap Them, Tragedy, Converge mixed with more slow gross riffs along the lines of Neurosis and Tombs. If you play the drums and are interested please PM me or e-mail at Bobbigapple@hotmail.com. Must be able to commit to one jam a week and hopefully play some close to home shows. All members of this band are currently involved with other projects but still want to dedicate time and effort to this one. Please let me know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Deadbeat

Deadbeat

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:27 pm

a) Yet another band I'd be supremely stoked to try out for but the jam schedule is already full Sad

b) I'm glad this band is still a go, cant wait to hear what you guys have come up with!
Back to top Go down
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 am

If you ever lose your bass player hit me up.
I'm useless on the drums though haha
Back to top Go down
Lamb of Todd

Lamb of Todd

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 am

Deadbeat, Who are you in IRL?
Braydan how's the new project comming?
Back to top Go down
Prepare

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Stoked this band is still in the works as well!

Someone play drums for this band!

Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:40 pm

I would be down but my drumming skills are not up to par for a band that wants to sounds like Trap Them.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:45 pm

i know this sounds cheap but would there happen to be a kit available from other members to jam on? i play drums but i just don't have the kit necessary for recordings and live shit
Back to top Go down
Lamb of Todd

Lamb of Todd

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 pm

I don't think any of us have drums unless Liam has some. I can check with him. But if you do get your hands on a kit let me know man. XgainingXGround, we are going to record some riffs next week I could send you them and you can see if it's something you would want to play with. It will be lots of Dbeats with some slower parts thrown in and a healthy amount of spazzy fills. But we are totally down to jam, we are more concerned about someone who fits the band and is able to jam on a regular basis. Haha I wish I knew who you guys were IRL
Back to top Go down
Deadbeat

Deadbeat

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:29 pm

It's Ty, dude. Have you never heard Jim refer to me as deadbeat?
Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm Logan, you know me IRL.
Send me the riffs when you record and I'll see if I can handle them.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 pm

i have a set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drummer needed for band   Drummer needed for band Empty

Back to top Go down

Drummer needed for band
Page 1 of 1