Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND

Go down 
+4
bricks
Marty
NAZCA
Sonki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonki

IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND Empty
PostSubject: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:13 am

IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND Centrism_launchposter_web

"JARED LARSEN'S BOOK CENTRISM IS FINISHED IT WILL BE RELEASED ON APRIL 2ND AT COMRAD SOUND THERE WILL BE LOTS OF GREAT PERFORMANCES "

Come out for some brand-spankin new tunes from summer release 12''

More video goodness and witness the most aggressive pacifist lose some blood!!!!!

http://www.comrad.ca

1511 14 st SW
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:57 pm

im there homie dawg
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:58 am

what is this book about? i'm interested.. And who's a pacifist?
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 am

Marty wrote:

I think the book is a collection of collages or something like that. www.thestraw.ca should have more about it.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:55 am

Sonki. Is 'Garage Sale' a band?

Are the two grouped with In Vacuo musical acts? and the rest like poetry readings? or what
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 pm

I like this Jared guy, the public bench project is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Marty wrote:

I'm not sure what the book is about...but I think Danny may have got it on point.

The pacifist comment was a joke... trying to be witty, but mostly failing. Oxymoron implicating my aggressive behavior while dousing Gandhi propaganda. But no one really knows what I believe because a) I troll b) I'm vague and c) I've lost my mind.

dannyabboud wrote:
Sonki. Is 'Garage Sale' a band?

Are the two grouped with In Vacuo musical acts? and the rest like poetry readings? or what

I'm not sure to be honest, I'll ask the promoter. I think Garage Sale is a band. I hope so at least.

It would be nice for some people to come out and check out the space at Comrad.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:39 pm

or d) you're awesome.
Back to top Go down
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:56 pm

gandhi killed his wife
Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:10 pm

This show is tonight, come if you can. Thanks
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 am

who is releasing the 12"?
Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:45 pm

It's still in the works... we may have someone else release it, but as of now.. self-funded release
Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Made some patches - 4 skulls and like 4 radioactiveman's left.

IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND 27219_382419221993_649096993_4482578_2994069_n

message if you want one. Only made like 7 of each.

My first time screenprinting (with the wonderful help of MARIA--- she rules) - But I may make a thread for screenprinting - or DIY shirts or shit like that because... its cheap... its fun and will do for TRADES. no money. and i'm the most stylish punk rocker....guyz?
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 pm

yeah i read this months issue of avenue, compelling article
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:56 am

Sonki wrote:
Made some patches - 4 skulls and like 4 radioactiveman's left.

IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND 27219_382419221993_649096993_4482578_2994069_n

message if you want one. Only made like 7 of each.

My first time screenprinting (with the wonderful help of MARIA--- she rules) - But I may make a thread for screenprinting - or DIY shirts or shit like that because... its cheap... its fun and will do for TRADES. no money. and i'm the most stylish punk rocker....guyz?
if you would be down for bootlegging some classics i would be pretty into that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:03 am

yo give me a patch dude, ill trade you foodz

but srsly ill rep it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND   IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND Empty

Back to top Go down

IN VACUO APRIL 2ND----COMRAD SOUND
Page 1 of 1