Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo

Go down 
+18
WillBjorndahl
the initiation
rocks4brocks
Sonki
Marty
thabossman
terminalfilth
xTRUEx
TimBjorndahl
NAZCA
nasirjones
AMANDAJOY
LiamW.
dereckb
neilgayass
millenialreign
bricks
gainingXground
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:23 am

CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo 22431_269180954800_826249800_3140342_5573132_n

Swallow Your Tounge

Rancor

The Illustrated

Runaways

Runaways Blogspot

In Vacuo

Albert Park Community Center
1310 - 28th Street S.E.
Doors @ 6
Show @ 7
Cost: $10

Be sure to come out and support your local hardcore scene.

Last edited by gainingXground on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Swallow Your Tongue are so fucking good.

I'm gonna beat up Rancor for hating on the south... that shit went out of style when 'Surrender the South' changed their name.
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 pm

the poster looks like a toys r us ad
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 pm

dannyabboud wrote:

I'm gonna beat up Rancor for hating on the south... that shit went out of style when 'Surrender the South' changed their name.
thats also when dual vocalists stopped being cool.... unless you are biohazard
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 pm

skinny wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:

Beyonce and Lady Gaga's latest colab is also an exception
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 pm

dannyabboud wrote:
skinny wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:

Beyonce and Lady Gaga's latest colab is also an exception
agreed
Back to top Go down
neilgayass

neilgayass

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:10 am

I am curious of swallow your tongues new stuff
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 am

neilgayass wrote:
same. this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 pm

neilgayass wrote:

it's good. a bit more grind core though.
Back to top Go down
AMANDAJOY

AMANDAJOY

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:23 am

Actually the poster is really rad, Skinny.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 am

nobody can be right in an argument of opinions. imho, this one is better than the last.
anyways
Back to top Go down
AMANDAJOY

AMANDAJOY

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 am

Your right, everyone has their opinions.
Just be stoked!
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:50 am

the new poster is more acceptable
Back to top Go down
nasirjones

nasirjones

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 pm

the poster scares me.
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:04 am

New syt will hopefully all blow your shit out of the water.
and In Vacuo is still DOPEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
TimBjorndahl

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:53 pm

forgetter wrote:
neilgayass wrote:

it's good. a bit more grind core though.
grindcore \m/
Back to top Go down
xTRUEx

xTRUEx

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Bummer that "In Vacuo" is misspelled both on the poster and in the Myspace URL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtruexrecords.com
nasirjones

nasirjones

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 pm

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
AMANDAJOY

AMANDAJOY

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Do you realize that bands name is very hard to get.. it literally took me a couple trys... and I clearly still got it wrong.
OOOOO WELLLLLLL SHIT happens, people make mistakes.. now... I know. =)
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 am

lol
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:57 pm

bummer that nobody puts out hand bills or fliers for shows
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 pm

dancehardordie wrote:
bummer that nobody puts out hand bills or fliers for shows

dude it's 2010, get with the times.
Back to top Go down
AMANDAJOY

AMANDAJOY

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:22 am

Sad to say this about my own show.
But it fucking SUCKED. Except for Runaways, Rancor & The Illustrated.

Thank god its the last Calgary show I'm ever putting on.

SUCKED FUCKING DICK.
Back to top Go down
terminalfilth

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:42 am

why was it so bad? I heard syt were da bomb
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:15 am

terminalfilth wrote:
why was it so bad? I heard syt were da bomb

they played a sick set. it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo Empty

Back to top Go down

CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next