Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale Empty
PostSubject: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

facebook photo album of stuff that i can't look at anymore
most of the wearable has never been worn or only worn a handful of times. Just comment on the photo if you're curious about condition.
buy lots of my DVD's, buy bulk n' save Costco style

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58689&id=1052427978
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Can you post pictures or text here for those who don't have facebook?
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 pm

why are you so tiny? why am i so big?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Joel wrote:
Can you post pictures or text here for those who don't have facebook?

it would take forever
i used the facebook photo album format because it was so quick and painless to just batch upload...
sry ya'll.
login to yer parents' account
Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 am

I would like the Have Heart longsleeve, the Guns Up hoodie, and the Sinking Ships long sleeve, provided that these are all size large...

I wish that PPP shirt wasn't sold...
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
thabossman

PostSubject: Re: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:29 am

I'll take the Guns Up hoodie if it's a Medium. Was it worn or washed at all?
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:42 am

gainingXground wrote:
I would like the Have Heart longsleeve, the Guns Up hoodie, and the Sinking Ships long sleeve, provided that these are all size large...

I wish that PPP shirt wasn't sold...

All shirts are small, jackets/hoodies medium. sry pal.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 am

thabossman wrote:

Worn like 6 times washed once or twice. i removed the hood draw string out of it too.

I marked it as SOLD for you but dont feel obligated, u can try it on sometime. add me to facebook and we'll figure somethin out
Back to top Go down
thabossman

PostSubject: Re: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:52 pm

dannyabboud wrote:
thabossman wrote:

Worn like 6 times washed once or twice. i removed the hood draw string out of it too.

I marked it as SOLD for you but dont feel obligated, u can try it on sometime. add me to facebook and we'll figure somethin out

Facebook pm'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale   The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Danny doesn't want to own anything" sale
Page 1 of 1