Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi Empty
PostSubject: for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi   for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 am

for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi P1tamagotchiul3

I have raised this virtual pet with great care. She has always been fed in a timely fashion, never had to wait for me to clean up it's tamagotchi waste.

Free of charge. This is an adoption.
With my hectic schedule I have been having a hard time caring for my virtual pets. My farmville is getting out of hand, and even my furby is acting up. I need someone who can care for tama at all hours of the night, she is very needy and requires light snacks several times during the night.
She is in her teen years, and with the tender care that I have been giving her she may possibly be able to morph into the 'secret adult' character when the time comes.... But not without your help.
I fear that if Tama remains under my care, she will get deathly sick from the virtual feces that will surround her... and I'll have to poke the reset button with the blunt end of a sewing needle.

Serious applicants only, preferably married couples with post secondary educations. Please submit resume.
Back to top Go down
Vango

Vango

PostSubject: Re: for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi   for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:02 pm

I will take this Tamagotchi in.
Though I am I would be a single parent, I work full time at a car wash for Brasso Nissan.

Will do my best to give only the best for Tama.
I can only imagine what it's like raising a Furby and Tamagotchi, and trying to keep up with your Farmville.
Danny, I will be the best damn father.

Allow me to take Tama into my custody.
Back to top Go down
http://soundsofstatic.blogspot.com/
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi   for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:00 pm

vango wrote:
Though I am I would be a single parent, I work full time at a car wash for Brasso Nissan.

I can only imagine what it's like raising a Furby and Tamagotchi, and trying to keep up with your Farmville.

but who will do the breast feeding. tama needs a tender mother's touch.
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi   for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 am

Danny,

I would like to adopt your tamagotchi, I will care for it as my own. I appreciate the care you have given for it, and wish to continue fathering it.

sincerely, Luis
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi   for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 pm

dannyabboud wrote:
vango wrote:

but who will do the breast feeding. tama needs a tender mother's touch.
a teen does not need to be sucking on a breast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi   for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi Empty

Back to top Go down

for sale: Second Generation Tamagotchi
Page 1 of 1