Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK

Go down 
+8
nasirjones
neilgayass
LiamW.
dereckb
thabossman
xBATTLESHIPx
gainingXground
millenialreign
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dereckb

AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK   AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:50 am

i only had $9.25 for donnybrook. thanks skinny i owe you a slurpee or something.
i think everyone in calgary that puts on any show i would ever be at is pretty cool about understanding and being cool with it if someone at least makes an honest attempt to pay. ive also let people only pay $5 for a $10 show cause they wanted to use the other 5 to buy a shirt or record. supporting the bands = fine by me. at the same time i fucking HATE when people feel that they shouldnt have to pay on account of being "scene veterans" or something cause they play in a band or put on a few shows. sure im more likely to be understanding for someone that contributes, but they should be the ones most willing to shell out the $10 cuase they KNOW what its like t have to pay a venue or pay bands.
also if youre chain smoking outside or drinking and you cant afford to pay time and time again? get fucked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK   AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 am

dereckb wrote:
i only had $9.25 for donnybrook. thanks skinny i owe you a slurpee or something.
i think everyone in calgary that puts on any show i would ever be at is pretty cool about understanding and being cool with it if someone at least makes an honest attempt to pay. ive also let people only pay $5 for a $10 show cause they wanted to use the other 5 to buy a shirt or record. supporting the bands = fine by me. at the same time i fucking HATE when people feel that they shouldnt have to pay on account of being "scene veterans" or something cause they play in a band or put on a few shows. sure im more likely to be understanding for someone that contributes, but they should be the ones most willing to shell out the $10 cuase they KNOW what its like t have to pay a venue or pay bands.
also if youre chain smoking outside or drinking and you cant afford to pay time and time again? get fucked.
No such thing as a scene veteran
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK   AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:44 am

millenialreign wrote:
dereckb wrote:
No such thing as a scene veteran
qft
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
xBATTLESHIPx

xBATTLESHIPx

PostSubject: Re: AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK   AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:44 pm

my birthday show will either be five bucks or bring a case of beer to add to the public beer stockpile. or make a present for me.
Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK   AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Even getting kids to trade up a beer or a smoke to give to the bands is sweet.

Definitely had people do that before. Band is stoked usually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK   AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AUGUST 2 DONNYBROOK
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2