Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary

Go down 
+10
Sonki
a
dereckb
gainingXground
RATKING666
xBATTLESHIPx
the initiation
spiritmob
ChrisW
Lamb of Todd
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary   The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:51 pm

I didn't buy any merch for 2 reasons
Reason #1: It was $20 and that is way too much for a band t-shirt, $15 at most should be how much band tees are IMO.
Reason #2: Andy can steal me a ghost inside t-shirt from his work for free so that's a better deal.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary   The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:00 pm

I just unpacked Ghost Inside shirts today at work...
Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary   The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Howard W. Campbell Jr. wrote:
I just unpacked Ghost Inside shirts today at work...

I forgot you worked there! Was it just that white atticus collaboration one?
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary   The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:10 pm

I can't even remember. It looked like all the shirts I unpacked today...really stupid. I remember thinking "oh this is that band that covered American Nightmare" and then went on unpacking Attack Attack shirts.
Back to top Go down
Lamb of Todd

Lamb of Todd

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary   The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:53 pm

I was quite bummed that Issac raised the price last minute. Especially since it was made to look like I was the Promoter due to me doing the majority of the leg work promoting the show doing all the internet stuff, postering and handbilling like a motherfucker at numerous events. He also gave many people different excuses for why the show's price was raised (telling some people he raised the price due to poor promotion, $10 dollars was the presale price (even though there were no tickets on presale). He has not replied to my e-mail asking him why yet either. I heard that if kids got angry and called him on it he let them in for ten though. I will say that he paid all the bands that night including the locals and paid us rather well so I honestly don't think he did it out of greed. I think he had a panic moment about paying the touring bands (I heard the ghost insides garuntee was ludicris) and then the show had better attendance than he expected. At the end of the day I think The New Black does some amazing things for local and touring music and I will continue to support them and the shows they do I just wish Issac would let me know his reason for hiking the price last minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary   The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghost Inside August 7th in Calgary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2