Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Versatile Vocalist looking for Band

Go down 
+2
the initiation
Bedard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bedard

Bedard

Versatile Vocalist looking for Band Empty
PostSubject: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a band that needs a vocalist. I'm open to any kind of music, really I just miss jamming and playing live.
My name is Darryl and I used to front the band Terrorhorse from Ontario (...ya, ya I know - name drop). I have moved out to Calgary now and I am wanting to get something going or just hop into a band that needs the member. I can yell, growl, squeal, scream high, sing clean, sing dirty, pretty much you name it and I will show you what I can do....oh yeah, I've also been playing guitar for 13 years.

I have 10 years of jamming and live experience, i have toured across Canada in my previous band, recorded numberous albums and I know how to work a crowd.

Since I have moved out here I have been searching for reliable people who just want to write music and have a good time doing it.

If anyone is interested in what I'm offering it would be great to hear from you!

My most recent recording vocally is with my online band, Mulletcorpse. www.myspace.com/mulletcorpse

I have videos on youtube just to give you an example of my stage presence as a vocalist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAu6iDEGYcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5teqXtSvw4

and if you would like to hear an example of all of my vocal styles combined I can e-mail you the last track I recorded with Terrorhorse which was unreleased.

Lets' jam!!....sorry for the novel

darryl_bedard@hotmail.com
403-200-1928

Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm

what is singing dirty
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 am

mullet corpse lol lol
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:11 am

what is an online band

youre a piece of shit
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm

omg he did wall of dEaTh!~!!
Back to top Go down
Bedard

Bedard

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 pm

united blood wrote:
what is an online band

youre a piece of shit

...and why is that? I'd love to hear your opinion on who you think I am.

This is a post to get some real feedback, not to get posts from someone who has nothing better to do than post pointless statements on a forum.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm

what in the fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 pm

do u play key board bro i need sum1 2 play the key board in my chyldren of boredom cover band and also this other band that will be playing elton john covers maybe i dont kno if thats what i want yet

if you want to be in my band i need u to send a safty deposit to my paypal account i'll let u know the detailz if u respond favourabley i also need you to pass a test where i watch ypou plyay keybrod and decide fif you yhave the chiaops im looking fgor at this moment in time.

can uyou alws9o wtrite a biograpdhy of youjrself so i can put it on my mysopace for the band and also waht are your 5 favorite bands and r any of them dream theater or perhaps lincoln's parkk,

?

hikt me back in this thereadss dudester i l9ook forward to heardfing from you also i need your email

sorry for the spledslling mistakes i didnt graduate from hisghschool
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 pm

oh i understand noaw that you are a guitarest that is okay too i guewss my band needsx one of those

would you be willing to play the keytar maybel
?

also area you part of a weird religious group that isnt chirstisntan or jewishs because my grandma said i shouldnt hang around those types

if you areaxs intertestd in my offer and have you can respond in this threads or starst anouther one if you want aim open to suggestion
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:59 pm

alkso can you mnake your respons pretty eassy to readi dont readf that good

my grandma says i'm not that bright but i mak up for it by beyin a hard work

hit me ba

ck,
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

you9 can maybe do vocals too i uncerstand you can sing dirty im looking for a singer that sings dirty maybe unless i want to do the vocacls myself maybe whatever u kno

sry for so many replies but i donts know how to put all this in one post
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm

is yourt name darhrly
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm

?
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm

cansyou tour
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 am

dahrhly,

cmon hjit me back man i need to get confriamation on u sending me that damag ee spdeposits so i can bpay off my debts andw e can go on tour right aways i wowealot of people moneya

i wrote some words for some songs and u justfas ahve to sing them dirty and pylay that guitars withs your stage preseance weere headed right totehe top
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 am

i need you to buyh a van for the tour
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 am

dahrahly

can i move into your house my grandma says she might kcik meout and since you recently moved here i was wondering ifa you need a room mate u kno
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

my life is falling apart dahrhly but i booked us a show on the morely reserve
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

can i come over to practice
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 am

dids you buy the van yet and get the money togethsder to give me becausea i

s have books tentytavely a tour for our b and called "HUFFEY Exploding" (TRVE ALBERTA COUNTRY ROCK JAMS w/ DIRTY VOCALS)

OKAY

Morley HOUSE SHOW - Feb 3
Morley HOUSE SHOW - Feb 4
Morley HOUSE SHOW - Feb 5
REST DAY - Feb 6
Fort MacMurray HOUSE SHOW - Feb 7
Vancouver HOUSE SHOW - Feb 8
Calgary HOUSE SHOW - Feb 9
Victoria HOUSE SHOW - Feb 10

i need you to pay for gas also drive bevcause im not allowed ot i have a dui

THIS IS not an inernet band u no right'?
saso we havedf to get togerhther to practice
Back to top Go down
Bedard

Bedard

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 am

HAHA
Cast, you are definitely a joke...
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Bedard wrote:
HAHA

bro, don't call him a joke. otherwise this band of yours is gonna have problems.
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 am

Bedard wrote:
HAHA

can i live at your plac until tour dharlhy

i stsil need your bio nad the money
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 am

djid you buy gthe van
Back to top Go down
cast

cast

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 am

i anm nort a joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Versatile Vocalist looking for Band   Versatile Vocalist looking for Band Empty

Back to top Go down

Versatile Vocalist looking for Band
Page 1 of 1