Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
obacha

OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows Empty
PostSubject: OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows   OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 am

HI! we're obacha, it's just war hero with one other kid playing less technical (but still pretty powerviolence) fastcore type stuff. We're from Squamish BC and we're coming to destroy your province early may. These shows are.....

May 6th (at some house in Calgary)
with DFA, POINT BREAK, some death metal band and alot of more bands, like 10 i hear

May 7th Red Deer
I dont know, Peter from Kali is hooking us up, he's a really nice dude. He will probably get cool bands to play.

May 8th Edmonton
with BEAR TRAP (sick fastcore) and CAULFIELD (those assholes who didn't mail that LP you paid for) and some more bands. I think FALSEHOOD or some shiet. Will be killer.

www.ihateobacha.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/obachahc

OH YEAH AND HERE'S OUR DEMO TAPE, WE WILL HAVE REAL LIFE HUMAN BEING CASSETTES AT THESE SHOWS
http://www.mediafire.com/?3zti31fvpscxw8d

p.s. we're doing a record with this really cool band called STILLBIRTH, we're also doing a record with a really cool band called ORDSTRO. So we're down to trade heinous garbage for records, just email obacha@hotmail.ca first.
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows   OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:38 pm

fuck adam willett
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows   OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 pm

fuck adam willet
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows   OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:25 pm

obacha wrote:
HI! we're obacha, it's just war hero with one other kid playing less technical (but still pretty powerviolence) fastcore type stuff. We're from Squamish BC and we're coming to destroy your province early may. These shows are.....

May 6th (at some house in Calgary)
with DFA, POINT BREAK, some death metal band and alot of more bands, like 10 i hear

May 7th Red Deer
I dont know, Peter from Kali is hooking us up, he's a really nice dude. He will probably get cool bands to play.

May 8th Edmonton
with BEAR TRAP (sick fastcore) and CAULFIELD (those assholes who didn't mail that LP you paid for) and some more bands. I think FALSEHOOD or some shiet. Will be killer.

www.ihateobacha.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/obachahc

OH YEAH AND HERE'S OUR DEMO TAPE, WE WILL HAVE REAL LIFE HUMAN BEING CASSETTES AT THESE SHOWS
http://www.mediafire.com/?3zti31fvpscxw8d

p.s. we're doing a record with this really cool band called STILLBIRTH, we're also doing a record with a really cool band called ORDSTRO. So we're down to trade heinous garbage for records, just email obacha@hotmail.ca first.
i didnt pay for the caulfield lp and tehy sent me one. if you have their contact info can you please message it to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows   OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows Empty

Back to top Go down

OBACHA (ex war hero) demo + alberta shows
Page 1 of 1