Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil

Go down 
+13
bricks
eatshit.
NAZCA
dereckb
Deadbeat
Riddle
nasirjones
Gord O)))
LOCUST
LiamW.
the initiation
RATKING666
spiritmob
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riddle

Riddle

CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:10 am

Gord O))) wrote:
I don't regularly shot gun but I might. It would be worth it.

Does not compute.
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 am

Riddle wrote:
Gord O))) wrote:

Does not compute.
I drink for the taste of beer, not to get fucked. Getting fucked just happens.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Gord O))) wrote:

i don't either. the probability of it spilling on my bass is pretty high
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:51 pm

LiamW. wrote:
Gord O))) wrote:

do it. fucked up basses are the best. mine has like half a roll of electrical tape holding it together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:09 pm

dereckb wrote:
LiamW. wrote:
Gord O))) wrote:

do it. fucked up basses are the best. mine has like half a roll of electrical tape holding it together.

mine's my baby though. maybe ill stop by a pawn shop tomorrow and pick up some POS so i can fuck around with it. weo0o0o
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 pm

i hope i'm back in time for this.... fuckin gay volcanos fucking up my trip. i was on the plane about to take off and they pulled us off... 3 days and counting.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 am

taking a flight out tomorrow, will be back for teh show just in time
its a party
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 pm

yay!
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:16 am

This is going to be pure win.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:47 pm

BUMP THIS IS TODAY AHHHH
Back to top Go down
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Prepare to be crushed by stillbirth.
Back to top Go down
eatshit.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 pm

TONITE! RIGHT NOW! 228 7A STREET NE! POSE OR DIE!

we found out we're getting kicked out may 30th cause they're tearing the house down so come kick a hole in the wall
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 am

this ruuuuuuuled. thanks to everyone eho came out and more importntly everybody at the safehouse for having this
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:28 am

rad show. so rad.
Back to top Go down
eatshit.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:37 am

yeah this was fun as fuck, per usual. sigil really impressed me, stillbirth blew me away
winnipeg is the best place ever, every time a band from there plays here blood and holes appear all over the wall
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 am

Dug everything. EVERYTHING. It has been so long since I've been able to say that. Of course Wake were my favourite, then Sigil. But say, out of 10, Wake were like a 12, Sigil 11, and Stillbirth and SYT were 10s. Nothing disappoint. This was a show to remember.

Sigil (The Wasteland) is a song to put on repeat.
Back to top Go down
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:13 pm

eatshit. wrote:
yeah this was fun as fuck, per usual. sigil really impressed me, stillbirth blew me away
winnipeg is the best place ever, every time a band from there plays here blood and holes appear all over the wall

Hardest city, where I'm from.. A few new bands you should check out man.

http://www.myspace.com/stillfightinghc

http://www.myspace.com/illfatedxxx

http://www.myspace.com/withdrawal13
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:59 pm

withdrawal are playing here with Sojourner june 3rd.

fuck i wish i had made it in time... fucking cancelled flights. got in at 9:30.
Back to top Go down
Totenkopf

Totenkopf

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:26 pm

thank you to everyone who came, this show was fucking awesome and the house itself is pretty damn good. if people have problems with me roman saluting they can get fucked. hahahah anyways stillbirth and wake fucking slay, syt owned but i was too tired and outside. stay tuned for may 8th hell
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Totenkopf wrote:
thank you to everyone who came, this show was fucking awesome and the house itself is pretty damn good. if people have problems with me roman saluting they can get fucked. hahahah anyways stillbirth and wake fucking slay, syt owned but i was too tired and outside. stay tuned for may 8th hell

Totenkopf... your name is Totenkopf. You roman salute... I'm not sure who you are, but I hope there is comedy behind your name and actions because if you're serious I will stab you.
Back to top Go down
Totenkopf

Totenkopf

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:39 pm

dannyabboud wrote:
Totenkopf wrote:

Totenkopf... your name is Totenkopf. You roman salute... I'm not sure who you are, but I hope there is comedy behind your name and actions because if you're serious I will stab you.

I love reactions, fantastic.

1) Name is in tribute for D16 (Death in June)
2) Avatar is not me, it is of Antediluvian.
3) Roman salutes and deaths heads were used before, big deal? I do it to get a reaction, and there was a girl there of whom I dislike and used to associate with those idiots, I find it all funny, and we dedicated burden of ivory lords to WP retards.
4) I'm brown..

Start stabbing.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

youre both brown

who was the girl... did that sticktoyourguns girl show up lol
Back to top Go down
Totenkopf

Totenkopf

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:48 pm

I know hahah.

If that chick did show up holy fuck hahahah.

Nah it was the only girl who had bullets on, she was really into those WEB dudes but flips sides back and forth, she's friends with all those skids who come into JP and post their WN BS.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 pm

ah. dunno who she is, maybe i'd recognize her. wish i had made the show, fuck
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Totenkopf wrote:
4) I'm brown...
When did this happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next