Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil

Go down 
+13
bricks
eatshit.
NAZCA
dereckb
Deadbeat
Riddle
nasirjones
Gord O)))
LOCUST
LiamW.
the initiation
RATKING666
spiritmob
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Totenkopf wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:
Totenkopf wrote:
thank you to everyone who came, this show was fucking awesome and the house itself is pretty damn good. if people have problems with me roman saluting they can get fucked. hahahah anyways stillbirth and wake fucking slay, syt owned but i was too tired and outside. stay tuned for may 8th hell

Totenkopf... your name is Totenkopf. You roman salute... I'm not sure who you are, but I hope there is comedy behind your name and actions because if you're serious I will stab you.

I love reactions, fantastic.

1) Name is in tribute for D16 (Death in June)
2) Avatar is not me, it is of Antediluvian.
3) Roman salutes and deaths heads were used before, big deal? I do it to get a reaction, and there was a girl there of whom I dislike and used to associate with those idiots, I find it all funny, and we dedicated burden of ivory lords to WP retards.
4) I'm brown..

Start stabbing.

Using nazi imagery for shock value is sooo punk... real cool. SIIKE.
CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 Sid+Vicious+NaziSid

But now that you've said you're brown i know who you are, and realize that you aren't a nazi infiltrator... you're the homophobe that called someone a 'faggot' in the mic before your set started.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 pm

dannyabboud wrote:
Totenkopf wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:
Totenkopf wrote:
thank you to everyone who came, this show was fucking awesome and the house itself is pretty damn good. if people have problems with me roman saluting they can get fucked. hahahah anyways stillbirth and wake fucking slay, syt owned but i was too tired and outside. stay tuned for may 8th hell

Totenkopf... your name is Totenkopf. You roman salute... I'm not sure who you are, but I hope there is comedy behind your name and actions because if you're serious I will stab you.

3) Roman salutes and deaths heads were used before, big deal? I do it to get a reaction, and there was a girl there of whom I dislike and used to associate with those idiots, I find it all funny, and we dedicated burden of ivory lords to WP retards.
4) I'm brown..

Start stabbing.

But now that you've said you're brown i know who you are, and realize that you aren't a nazi infiltrator... you're the homophobe that called someone a 'faggot' in the mic before your set started.

jesus christ....give it a rest man. we (clennon and i, to keep the record straight) both have a couple gay friends that say things are "gay" and call people "fags", and i've personally met more who don't give a shit about it in the slightest. accosting people for being "homophobic" is sooo open minded and accepting to others...real cool. SIIKE. I'm sure had someone else other than yourself actually been offended, they would've said something to him, and he would've openly apologized for it man. more kudos for confronting him about it on the internet too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 pm

LiamW. wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:
Totenkopf wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:
Totenkopf wrote:

4) I'm brown..

Start stabbing.

jesus christ....give it a rest man. we (clennon and i, to keep the record straight) both have a couple gay friends that say things are "gay" and call people "fags", and i've personally met more who don't give a shit about it in the slightest. accosting people for being "homophobic" is sooo open minded and accepting to others...real cool. SIIKE. I'm sure had someone else other than yourself actually been offended, they would've said something to him, and he would've openly apologized for it man. more kudos for confronting him about it on the internet too. cheers

REAL TALK.

I call people "Faggot" On an everyday basis, I have a ton of gay friends, and none of them take it to heart.

I'm no homophobe.

I love gays... No homo.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 am

You guys will grow out of it one day... perhaps when you have a gay friend that gets upset when people use the word FAGGOT as an insult... because it IS in fact upsetting to many gay people.
Can't understand why other people, whom weren't a part of this conversation, go out of their way to defend their right to use rude vocab... it is rude btw fyi.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:29 am

LiamW. wrote:

jesus christ...give it a rest man. we (clennon and i, to keep the record straight) both have a couple gay friends that say things are "gay" and call people "fags", and i've personally met more who don't give a shit about it in the slightest. accosting people for being "homophobic" is sooo open minded and accepting to others...real cool. SIIKE. I'm sure had someone else other than yourself actually been offended, they would've said something to him, and he would've openly apologized for it man. more kudos for confronting him about it on the internet too. cheers

Didn't confront him at the moment because he was about to perform and I didn't want to be rude by interrupting. I know how very little people care about my equal rights interests and didn't feel the need to interrupt your band to speak my mind. The internet is an excellent platform for discussing these things.

LiamW. wrote:

jesus christ...give it a rest man.

who?
Back to top Go down
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 am

dannyabboud wrote:
You guys will grow out of it one day... perhaps when you have a gay friend that gets upset when people use the word FAGGOT as an insult... because it IS in fact upsetting to many gay people.
Can't understand why other people, whom weren't a part of this conversation, go out of their way to defend their right to use rude vocab... it is rude btw fyi.

Ur cute.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 am

Riddle wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:

Ur cute.

no you are!
Back to top Go down
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:55 am

dannyabboud wrote:
Riddle wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:

Ur cute.

no you are!

I like the cut of your jiff.
Back to top Go down
Totenkopf

Totenkopf

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:14 am

dannyabboud wrote:

Oh I remember you, in the front, crouched at first right? Yeah, I'm not a Nazi infiltrator. As for being a homophobe, I'm gay. Thank you for your time Danny. If you next time want to contact me about this my facebook is Clennon Aranha or I can just meet you next time at a show nevertheless. I will apologize and such.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:29 am

weellllll this thread was an interesting read. still bummed i had to work and couldnt see stillbirth
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 am

was this the girl with the darkthrone backpatch? cuz i would
Back to top Go down
Riddle

Riddle

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:42 am

dereckb wrote:
weellllll this thread was an interesting read. still bummed i had to work and couldnt see stillbirth

Dereck.. You fucked up.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 am

Totenkopf wrote:
dannyabboud wrote:

Oh I remember you, in the front, crouched at first right? Yeah, I'm not a Nazi infiltrator. As for being a homophobe, I'm gay. Thank you for your time Danny. If you next time want to contact me about this my facebook is Clennon Aranha or I can just meet you next time at a show nevertheless. I will apologize and such.

No need for apologies, you seem to recognize where im coming from and thats dope. just remember that when you hold the mic, there are impressionable kids listening... think imaginatively for a second and picture a kid struggling to come out of the closet or something like that. Imagine the kid hearing the singer of a band they came to see call another kid a "FAGGOT" with a negative connotation. That event might be a deterrent for them to comfortably tell their friends they are gay, for they have discovered that even kids in the punk rock scene (which should be an open and accepting atmosphere) also consider homosexuality an aggressive insult.

To LIAM W, I know it can be annoying to hear people being Political Correctness Police, and you got so annoyed that you felt you had to speak up, but there are better battles to fight. Instead of down-talking people that are down-talking put-downs, you should direct your battle energy to something more productive than fighting for your right to use hateful words. All i see on my end is a guy saying 'i have gay friends, and my gay friends dont care if i use a word of hate to describe their nature, and since they are cool with it I should be able to use it freely'

imagine a guy coming and saying 'i have black friends, they dont mind if i call them niggers, they know i dont hate black people so there shouldn't be a problem with me calling people that'

haha i totally buzzkilled this thread
Back to top Go down
Totenkopf

Totenkopf

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:12 am

This is very true, I am in agreement with you on this. I wouldn't want a new generation spawn of future bands influenced by this either. I'll for sure try to make large cutbacks on these saying generally and to keep it away from the mic in any setting. You have a great point of which I can't deny, cheers for that Danny.

The girl who was at the show who is friends with these WN/WEB guys was wearing a bullet belt. During the Sigil set leaned beside the mattress and was watching. Can't remember what back patch she wore because I can't stand the sight of her in a sense.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 am

dannyabboud wrote:
LiamW. wrote:

jesus christ...give it a rest man. we (clennon and i, to keep the record straight) both have a couple gay friends that say things are "gay" and call people "fags", and i've personally met more who don't give a shit about it in the slightest. accosting people for being "homophobic" is sooo open minded and accepting to others...real cool. SIIKE. I'm sure had someone else other than yourself actually been offended, they would've said something to him, and he would've openly apologized for it man. more kudos for confronting him about it on the internet too. cheers

Didn't confront him at the moment because he was about to perform and I didn't want to be rude by interrupting. I know how very little people care about my equal rights interests and didn't feel the need to interrupt your band to speak my mind. The internet is an excellent platform for discussing these things.

could've gone up after, couldn't you? thanks for sticking around for our set, regardless of being homophobic and offensive to your person...
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:38 am

dannyabboud wrote:

To LIAM W, I know it can be annoying to hear people being Political Correctness Police, and you got so annoyed that you felt you had to speak up, but there are better battles to fight. Instead of down-talking people that are down-talking put-downs, you should direct your battle energy to something more productive than fighting for your right to use hateful words. All i see on my end is a guy saying 'i have gay friends, and my gay friends dont care if i use a word of hate to describe their nature, and since they are cool with it I should be able to use it freely'

imagine a guy coming and saying 'i have black friends, they dont mind if i call them niggers, they know i dont hate black people so there shouldn't be a problem with me calling people that'

haha i totally buzzkilled this thread
hey man, just putting my two cents in as much as you are. we didn't intend it to be taken that way, and didn't intend it in a hateful, insulting sense or to offend anybody. i'm pretty sure it was directed at a friend of the vocalist/clennon/the band in a joking, "i'm just pushing your buttons" manner, and not singling anyone out. as i said before, had anyone felt like coming up and talking about it afterwards, i would've been fine with it, as i'm sure clennon or anyone else in the would have. we're all easy going guys that like to know who's listening to us and who we're standing in a room with watching other bands.

as for the WN/WP chick, i hope i hit her with my bass. sorry to anyone else that isn't WP/WN/whatever that i did hit, if at all. No
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:49 am

LiamW. wrote:

could've gone up after, couldn't you? thanks for sticking around for our set, regardless of being homophobic and offensive to your person...

I didn't feel the need to be confrontational as clennon wasn't really severe. I can stomach a bad word or two. but he came up through conversation on here and so I figured I'd say somehing.
are you trying to make me feel as though I'm a coward or something because I typed my opinion? like I said, I feel as though the Internet is an excellent platform for these discussions, you can be heard uninterupted and say what you think much clearer than in person.
how about you save your next topic reply and we can finish this conversation face to face, if internet talk bothers you so much.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 pm

nah dude, i just didn't see why you wouldn't have gone up after and said something if it had bothered you so much is all. i did think that initially since most people hide behind a keyboard and computer screen to confront people or insult them nowadays, but you gave pretty legitimate reason as to why you didn't, so i don't think that anymore. and if that's what you want, then sure man. pretty much said it all here though
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Totenkopf wrote:
can't stand the sight of her in a sense.
You mean at all.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 pm

dannyabboud wrote:
I didn't feel the need to be confrontational as clennon wasn't really severe. I can stomach a bad word or two. but he came up through conversation on here and so I figured I'd say something.

LiamW. wrote:
i just didn't see why you wouldn't have gone up after and said something if it had bothered you so much is all.

dannyabboud wrote:
I didn't feel the need to be confrontational as clennon wasn't really severe. I can stomach a bad word or two. but he came up through conversation on here and so I figured I'd say something.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:06 pm

i just didn't see why you wouldn't have gone up after and said something if it had bothered you so much is all.

keep an eye on that past tense, man. i heard you.
Back to top Go down
bricks

bricks

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 am

i was hoping you'd be at tonights show but you werent.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:17 pm

sorry dude, had a birthday to go to. anyways, no hard feelings on my part. hope it was good
Back to top Go down
GIAA

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:47 am

Fun show.
Thanks for putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:11 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil   CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CALGARY APRIL 21 Stillbirth, Wake, Sigil
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next