Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers Empty
PostSubject: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Autistic Youth (PDX punks, Wipers mixed the Adolescents.)
http://www.myspace.com/autisticyouth
No Problem (Edmonton, members of lots of bands including WNH and High Jinks. LA hardcore vibes.)
www.myspace.com/noproblempunx
The Throwaways
http://www.myspace.com/thethrowawaysreallysuck
Spastic Panthers
http://www.myspace.com/thespasticpanthers

8 dollar Strongly suggested donation. Just don't be a dick and help these bands play here. All the money is going to the bands. If you don't have 8 dollars get at me and we'll figure something out.

Show at 7:30. Show up on time.

brought to you by
The Spirit Of Truth social club

GW affiliated (you think you know but you have no idea)

Facebook event

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112499818801283&ref=mf
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:14 pm

this will rule. autistic youth are catchy as fuck and i really wanna see no problems in a venue that isn't a bar.
Back to top Go down
ChrisW

ChrisW

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Can't wait to see No Problem, I've heard they're great.
Back to top Go down
mattelbows

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 pm

yup yup
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Tonight, don't be a poser and listen to punk.
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:29 am

that was probably the most intense/fun/eventful/rowdy tubby dog show i've ever attended.
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:12 am

this show was really great. thanks to everyone who came.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:35 pm

spiritmob wrote:
this show was really great. thanks to everyone who came.
yes. i dont know how many people from this board came but it was fucking awesome. thx ppl
Back to top Go down
ChrisW

ChrisW

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:04 pm

I was there, great show. I didn't expect to like any of the bands aside from No Problem, but all the bands were really good. Crowd was good, aside from the few assholes who showed up to start fights.
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm

HOODRAT GENOCIDE (after the absolutely necessary australian one first)
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm

ChrisW wrote:
I was there, great show. I didn't expect to like any of the bands aside from No Problem, but all the bands were really good. Crowd was good, aside from the few assholes who showed up to start fights.
were you the guy filming the show? if so i'd really like to see all the footage. it would be cool to create an archive with photos/videos from our shows.
Back to top Go down
ChrisW

ChrisW

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 pm

No that wasn't me. I only do photos, I didn't bring my camera because I knew it would be a tiny venue and I didn't want to get my gear smashed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers   August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers Empty

Back to top Go down

August 17: Autistic Youth, No Problem, The Throwaways and Spastic Panthers
Page 1 of 1