Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!

Go down 
+5
spiritmob
nasirjones
gainingXground
RATKING666
Dave Departed
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave Departed

The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! Empty
PostSubject: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey All Smile

First post here!

I'm Dave H, and I play guitar in a melodic HC band from the UK called The Departed (think Bane, CBK, Champion, Sinking Ships, etc but with HUGE breakdowns!).

We're just about to release our 3rd CD, entitled "Remnants", which is a 7-track EP, so I thought I'd try and spread the word a bit!

You can check us out here: www.myspace.com/thedepartedgyhc

And you can get a FREE 3-track sampler of our upcoming EP "Remnants" here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1PTVTH0

Also, you can download our 2 previous CDs for FREE here:

This Is What We Know (2009) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T5T53BCC

Bad Luck Records Demo (2007) - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=75YEATOG

Please, if you like what you hear, feel free to spread these to blogspots, your friends, family or anyone else you fancy! Smile

Cheers for reading!

Dave H

The Departed
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:05 pm

how big are the breakdowns, precisely?
Back to top Go down
Dave Departed

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:08 pm

RATKING666 wrote:
how big are the breakdowns, precisely?

Rather large, mate. You couldn't miss 'em in a crowded room, put it that way... Why not check it out and tell us what you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:20 pm

I'll check it out when I get off work.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
Dave Departed

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm

gainingXground wrote:
I'll check it out when I get off work.

Sweet, enjoy mate!
Back to top Go down
nasirjones

nasirjones

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:22 pm

pretty decent!
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:47 am

in before (nomo)
Back to top Go down
Dave Departed

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 pm

nasirjones wrote:
pretty decent!

Glad you like it, mate.

Quick bump! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:25 pm

mate.
Back to top Go down
Dave Departed

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 am

WINDOFPAIN wrote:
mate.

Yes, mate? :p Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Dave Departed wrote:
WINDOFPAIN wrote:
mate.

go away
Back to top Go down
Dave Departed

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:47 pm

spiritmob wrote:
Dave Departed wrote:
WINDOFPAIN wrote:
mate.

go away

Err, quick favour? Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am

Howard W. Campbell Jr. wrote:
Dave Departed wrote:
spiritmob wrote:
Dave Departed wrote:
WINDOFPAIN wrote:
mate.

go away

lol!

cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Dave Departed

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:38 pm

spiritmob wrote:
Dave Departed wrote:
spiritmob wrote:
Dave Departed wrote:
WINDOFPAIN wrote:
mate.

go away

lol!

cheers mate

Hahaha!! Now you're getting it!
Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Good on ya for trying to open communication when promoting your music -neat that you found the forum etc.

That being said, not really digging the tunes. Don't really like "melodic hardcore" and am mostly unfamiliar with the sub-genre. But from what I am hearing - it sounds quite formulaic to the sub-genre. But I'll re-IRRITATE by saying I don't know much about it.

Generic intros suck too :p

Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:00 pm

PS. Why do a lot of "hardcore" bands take photos of themselves and present it to us as if we care how they look? Does it legitimize the music in anyway? Lets get rid of the "business" aspect of promotion.

But thanks for the free tunes.
Back to top Go down
Sonki

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Sonki wrote:
PS. Why do a lot of "hardcore" bands take photos of themselves and present it to us as if we care how they look? Does it legitimize the music in anyway? Lets get rid of the "business" aspect of promotion.

All I care about is a bands "look". The music is secondary.

That's not what I meant. Was wondering the reason the BAND itself would decide to do that. Not how viewers perceive it.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:24 am

Sonki wrote:
Sonki wrote:

All I care about is a bands "look". The music is secondary.

That's not what I meant. Was wondering the reason the BAND itself would decide to do that. Not how viewers perceive it.
i never got this either. that and i photograph horribly (maybe im just not handsome) so spending money on photographs boggles my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 pm

The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! L_6d14ff71bc49bad7c2de0962e9f2c2e2

The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! L_7d5a4fc957da39aa63cc8726efc29e1a
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 pm

smallest nu-metal frontman ever
Back to top Go down
storm of damnation

storm of damnation

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 pm

more like cutest nu-metal frontman ever Razz
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 pm

hes a faggkt
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

this is still kind of hardcore.. just with a big linkin park influence.

now that i've heard the chorus... i actually know this song, i thought it was sum 41 lol
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!   The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:09 pm

ben cook has only been part of fucked up since like 2007/2008
Back to top Go down

The Departed - Fast, Melodic HC from the UK - FREE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next