Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Cursed album?

Go down 
+11
dereckb
spiritmob
RATKING666
Vango
Gord O)))
a
the initiation
aj
LiamW.
NAZCA
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Favorite Cursed album? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:29 pm

1. Read title
2. Post

II.
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:53 pm

II and I
i dont enjoy III as much really, still listen to it tho
black out at sunrise ep is pretty sweet too imo
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:11 pm

II is what got me into them. just picked it up randomly one day. i'd have to say I is though. III has it's moments
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:12 pm

into the hive and friends in the music business are my favorite from III
also they're stooges cover is awesome.
Back to top Go down
aj

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:53 pm

II For sure.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:56 pm

I and II respectively
Back to top Go down
a

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 pm

wrote:
II is what got me into them. just picked it up randomly one day.

This. One of the best decisions I ever made. My favorite Cursed album and probably one of my favorite albums period.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 pm

if anyone has II on vinyl sell it to me
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Going to be the odd one out and say III, still love II though so very very much. I found them when I asked the guy at Sloth what he was playing and he looked at me like I was an idiot and just said Cursed. Bought III on the spot and don't regret it at all.
Back to top Go down
Vango

Vango

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:00 pm

I and II.
Back to top Go down
http://soundsofstatic.blogspot.com/
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:43 am

I for sure. opposable thumbs is the fucking jammer

i have to say though... even so, cursed is probably my least favorite collohan-band (its hyphenated now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 am

I listen to Left For Dead more but Cursed are still my favorite. Not into The Swarm or Haymaker or Burning Love as much though.
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 am

Joel wrote:
I listen to Left For Dead more but Cursed are still my favorite. Not into The Swarm or Haymaker or Burning Love as much though.
he wasn't in haymaker, but i do enjoy the swarm alot, and of course left for dead, ruination is pretty sweet too
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:33 am

i listen to left for dead way more and the swarm a bit less (forcefed glass split is insane), and the ruination material on their split with they live is so fucking good it makes up for it all. burning love are rad, but i gotta wait for more than a demo to judge.
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:57 am

WINDOFPAIN wrote:
if anyone has II on vinyl sell it to me

no

RATKING666 wrote:
I for sure. opposable thumbs is the fucking jammer

i have to say though... even so, cursed is probably my least favorite collohan-band (its hyphenated now)

you like them less then countdown to oblivion? lol

also 2 just jams the hardest no matter what. all material is basically on par though.
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:59 am

wasnt askin you, faggario.

i jam I way more than anything else. after that i've probably jammed II the most, followed by blackout at sunrise and III,
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 am

definitely listening to II right now. cursed is kind of a summer band for me for whatever reason. they dont get much play in th winter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
bricks

bricks

Location : So many times we have waited on others to stand up for us and act on what we believe is so fucked and wrong with our generation. I know we are all so angry. I know I am so fucking angry

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:54 am

III
Back to top Go down
WillBjorndahl

WillBjorndahl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:21 pm

III, II, I.
Back to top Go down
LiamW.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Gord O))) wrote:
Going to be the odd one out and say III, still love II though so very very much. I found them when I asked the guy at Sloth what he was playing and he looked at me like I was an idiot and just said Cursed. Bought III on the spot and don't regret it at all.

well dude...he's super sweet and works at sloth. obviously a reason to act like a dick...
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:21 am

Well, normally the guys are there are really cool, showing me music or just shooting the shit about it.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:23 am

that one duded that works at melodiya is alway really cool about talking about whatever records im looking at
Back to top Go down
Gord O)))

Gord O)))

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Melodiya is just such a great place in general. Records and comics, what more could I want? There's a reason I've spent a entire paycheck there before.
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Gord O))) wrote:
Melodiya is just such a great place in general. Records and comics, what more could I want? There's a reason I've spent a entire paycheck there before.
its like 3 locks from my house. and it seems like they always get really great/expensive records in rihgt when i get paid so i can come spend all my money.
Back to top Go down
Lamb of Todd

Lamb of Todd

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 am

III and II are a straight up tie for me. I love the production on II but I tend to listen to III more because I have it on Vinyl and it sounds so heavy. Blackout at Sunrise is such a sweet ep too I love how sludgey it is. Has anyone heard the final session yet? I just ordered the 7" and I'm saving listening to it until I get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Cursed album?   Favorite Cursed album? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Cursed album?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next