Alberta Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alberta Hardcore

Discuss anything and everything to do with Alberta Hardcore

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo

Go down 
+18
WillBjorndahl
the initiation
rocks4brocks
Sonki
Marty
thabossman
terminalfilth
xTRUEx
TimBjorndahl
NAZCA
nasirjones
AMANDAJOY
LiamW.
dereckb
neilgayass
millenialreign
bricks
gainingXground
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 pm

why don't we all take a stand against dr pepper
Back to top Go down
storm of damnation

storm of damnation

CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:00 pm

can i get a double whaa-ha-hamburger and an order french cries, please?
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 pm

lubear69 wrote:
After watching the videos, I think this show was super fun, thanks to all that came out, and to all that stayed too, and thanks to amanda for letting us headline such an odd bill (still don't know why you think we suck) but yah good times were had.
anyone else wanna say something

ps we are barely a crust band.
pps jk we are
its because shes an immature bitch. i hope she never does a show again.
Back to top Go down
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Thread locked, take any further e-beef to private messages.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
gainingXground
Admin
gainingXground

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Thread unlocked.
Back to top Go down
https://albertahardcore.forumotion.net
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:47 pm

yeahh nigga, killl
Back to top Go down
Their is Hope

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:17 am

all i know is that the hardcore seen has taken a real shit since the breakup of the bands i saw going to shows first when i was a teenager. ever since nikola tesla broke up this so called "seen" has been nothing but joke. i stopped going to shows but my friend convinced me to come out to one so hopefully that works out lol

newayz come talk to me at a show and let me know what the scene is about now
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:34 am

Their is Hope wrote:
all i know is that the hardcore seen has taken a real shit since the breakup of the bands i saw going to shows first when i was a teenager. ever since nikola tesla broke up this so called "seen" has been nothing but joke. i stopped going to shows but my friend convinced me to come out to one so hopefully that works out lol

we dont know who you are
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Their is Hope wrote:

nikola tesla weren't a hardcore band, so i dunno what scene you're talkin bout son
Back to top Go down
nasirjones

nasirjones

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Their is Hope wrote:

i don't think the scene died after nikola tesla broke up. there was still born for battle (not from calgary but played a lot of shows here), act fast, riviera heist, means, covering ground, and daggermouth came here a lot too. even after that there was at least from the new, this is your test, and amity that, even if they weren't "hardcore", everybody still enjoyed.

i would say the scene NOW sucks. but voices and runaways still rule.

EDIT: for spelling mistakes
Back to top Go down
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:43 pm

theres lots of stuff going on in this city ya'll niggaz dont even know about... take it to the basements.
Back to top Go down
neilgayass

neilgayass

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:16 am

to say it sucks is stupid
its just different
music in calgary is always boom and bust
there are good times and good times with less people and fewer shows
dig it
Back to top Go down
NAZCA

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:32 am

nasir jones is just a hater
Back to top Go down
dereckb

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:32 am

lubear69 wrote:
nasir jones wrotte illmatic. he can hate all he wants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/dereckburns
the initiation

the initiation

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:04 am

some people are just bitter cause their lives suck and are uninspired... SORRY.

calgary is tight. it is what you make of it.
Back to top Go down
nasirjones

nasirjones

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 pm

dereckb wrote:
lubear69 wrote:
nasir jones wrotte illmatic. he can hate all he wants.

stillmatic was pretty good too, might i add.
haha
Back to top Go down
spiritmob

spiritmob

Location : Too much unity! Too much Unity! Too Much unity! Too much unity! Now you're all clones!

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:24 pm

shows in calgary are better then ever. you kids don't even know. unless you are talking about metalcore or embarrasing punk/ rock shows. bands are now actually playing real music now and real bands are rolling through and finally enjoying themselves. instead of just feeling awkward and never wanting to come back after. still no local bands i love but were working on it. overall i guess its a whole lot less painful to endure?
Back to top Go down
RATKING666

RATKING666

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 pm

i showed up right after in vacuo/sonki's set and am truly bummed that i missed it, sounded pretty worthwhile to watch. the illustrated and rancor are not my style at all, but i stayed and watched. syt were a riot as usual, and the crusher is the best cover in calgary music history you turkeynecks.

my 0.02... why in all holy fucking hell is that dr. pepper thing even an issue? ITS A HARDCORE SHOW. WORSE HAS HAPPENED AT A SEVEN YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY PARTY. THERE WERE MORE TEARS SPILLED THAN DR. PEPPER. i also heard some fucking meathead say something along these lines to will afterward - "wipe all that shit up, faggot". no, fuck that. faggot seemed to be the word of the night, i know i was called one directly and indirectly with no provocation throughout the night by a small handful of people. there are some upcoming shows that i'm sure a lot of you will be at that very well might be held in my basement, and if anyone uses that word offensively towards anyone, you're not only getting the boot, i'm gonna hit you in the teeth. i'm not pc and this isn't about being pc, its about having half a brain in yer skull and me being fed up with that shit. we're not fucking godsmack fans.

second, during syt i did not see anyone willingly or purposefully damage sound equipment. speakers/PAs being run into comes with the territory, and even when best avoided it still happens, like what most reasonable people in this thread said before me. i definitely did toss a mic stand that was tangled up in the middle of the floor, but that was to get it out of the way. i also definitely saw a younger friend of mine who was passively standing at the side get pushed towards the PA, and then helped stop it from falling, only to receive a smack straight in the face from ~AMANDAJOY~.

the internet - live it or leave it SON

Last edited by RATKING666 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
millenialreign

millenialreign

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:36 am

why are a bunch of kids talking about how the scene used to be... you werent even there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo   CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CALGARY - Jan 30th, Swallow Your Tounge, Rancor, The Illustrated, Runaways, In Vacuo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4